Just to update you all I have now got this working, including speedcams, tmc and TTS. This is what I did to get this working:
1) I placed the 22.214.171.1247562.apk on the root of the internal memory and installed it from here.
2) I added the following lines to sys.txt:
3) On the internal memory I have the iGO folder with the following folders and information in it:
content (inside this - car, dictionaries, global_cfg, lang, map(basemap), scheme, speedcam, tmc, userdata, voice)
4)) created "Addons" folder on external SD in which I have the "content" folder with the following folders inside:
5) what I noticed is, if the 126.96.36.1997562.apk is placed on the external SD card (I had a folder on external SD Apps/iGO/188.8.131.527562.apk). If the apk is installed from here it gives the error as detailed in post #15. This is true of any Primo apk file installed from here. Therefore in future to get this app working make sure it is installed from the root of the internal memory.
Thank you all for your help, this assisted in me getting this to work and learnt some lessons for future installs.