Just moment please - scren's uploading
mode landscape and korabi suggestion's (thx)
Last edited by wojpen; 1st September 2014 at 23:24.
Previous iGo 404739 working on 1024x600. That version show 1024x527 not supported when installing. Any sollution to run 1024x600 ? Thx
The quickly menou have problem...
when i installed 404 version.
have some problem
1、have this information：Searching for GPS ； but there alerady find 9 Satellite。 the GLONASS is no single.
2、The location on map display is good,when i moved,the location can move on map.
3. When i set the Destination，the Route calculation is ok ，but there no navgiation where i moved, but the location is move ok
may i have some help. ( the version v126.96.36.199654 is ok)
i used a in-dash navgiation , the os is android 4.03.
data file from previous version works,but it is not same as new data. also it is not necessary to install ux and branding. it will be ok to install new data and apk,and leave old sys,licence and ui android. does anybody know why arimi did not made sys changed apk?
If you want the sys.txt extract it from apk
An apk is a zip and the sys.txt is in "res/raw/sys.txt".
05/09/2014: Updated with the proper version for truck settings.
Same version mod kitkat, sys.txt created at installation if not exist:
This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
Spoiler: Priority order to find "iGO" folder on this version
* internal sd : folder => "/Android/data/com.nng.igoprimoisr.javaclient/files/iGO"
* external sd (kitkat+) : folder => "/Android/data/com.nng.igoprimoisr.javaclient/files/iGO"
* All others externals storages (kitkat+) : folder => "/Android/data/com.nng.igoprimoisr.javaclient/files/iGO"
- back to normal system
* search on the "linked_root_list" in "sys.txt"
* search on 3 levels in all sd cards for a folder with "iGO" name
Spoiler: Mod KitKatSpoiler: java method added
Code:Please Login or Register to see the links
Last edited by djeman; 5th September 2014 at 12:02.
tnx. if i understund i should decompile igo apk,add other sys file(arimi) in res folder,then change string invoke static...setDefaultLinkedRoot()V,compile apk,sign it and then my modified apk will install my sys file in igo folder
petrou2002 - what skin and what's the problem?
For me, I installed the skin Dimka 133 and Doupas 6.5 and I have no problem with the quick menu