Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 106
  1. #31
    ☼ADMIN☼ Collection Nextgen Google Play
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    19,065
    Rep Power
    4768

    Default

    Or here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    sent with my phone
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

    Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Anyone know where to get the tts pack from for android to work with barasoft?

  4. #33
    ☼ADMIN☼ Collection Nextgen Google Play
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    19,065
    Rep Power
    4768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akimbonoob View Post
    Anyone know where to get the tts pack from for android to work with barasoft?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

    Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

  5. #34
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akimbonoob View Post
    Anyone know where to get the tts pack from for android to work with barasoft?
    Use the TTS Nuance pack for WINCE from here :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Just extract the whole folder tts_nua_ve1 from this pack and copy to the iGO_Basar folder on your Android device. Get the corresponding voice file from the voice folder and put into the content/voice folder of your nextgen Android installation.

  6. #35
    Important User Collection Nextgen Google Play
    Collection Nextgen Google PlayCollection Nextgen Google PlayCollection Nextgen Google Play
    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Darkside of the Moon
    Posts
    2,456
    Rep Power
    543

    Default

    That's very interesting that you got a WinCE voice package to work on Android. Ugh, oh ok, it's Friday April 1, "April fool?"

  7. #36
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Actually, I just followed the information that came with the nextgen Basarsoft apk file. It says

    "The BasarSoft version not using android tts, it uses nuance_ve1
    So if you want tts on it uses nuance_ve1 voices and put tts_nua_ve1 folder in iGO_Basar folder"

    But I don't know where to get that tts_nua_ve1 folder, and I came across the post on the wince nuance ve 1, downloaded the package and copied the said folder on my android next iGO_Basar folder, copied the wince voice file onto the Basar nextgen content/voice folder, started it up, and boom... It works... Now I have TTS working on Basar NextGen on Android...

    And no, it's not April fool's joke, it really works.

  8. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Thanks @catymag

    I did manage to get it working in the end by using the voice from my Avic setup but with a little update and modding.

    Shame that thread doesn't explain how to get TTS to work with Barasoft by editing the info.ini in a voice zip file.

    Would help first timers like me 😁.

  9. #38
    Important User Collection Nextgen Google Play
    Collection Nextgen Google PlayCollection Nextgen Google PlayCollection Nextgen Google Play
    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Darkside of the Moon
    Posts
    2,456
    Rep Power
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamoteka View Post
    Actually, I just followed the information that came with the nextgen Basarsoft apk file. It says

    "The BasarSoft version not using android tts, it uses nuance_ve1
    So if you want tts on it uses nuance_ve1 voices and put tts_nua_ve1 folder in iGO_Basar folder"

    But I don't know where to get that tts_nua_ve1 folder, and I came across the post on the wince nuance ve 1, downloaded the package and copied the said folder on my android next iGO_Basar folder, copied the wince voice file onto the Basar nextgen content/voice folder, started it up, and boom... It works... Now I have TTS working on Basar NextGen on Android...

    And no, it's not April fool's joke, it really works.
    There might be a share files between Android and WinCE, but unless you already installed the Vocalizer/Nuance voice engine on android, I don't see how it would work. Are you sure you didn't have it installed already? Are you sure you are not using android voice TTS engine? Just asking because I am curious about this.

  10. #39
    Important User Collection Nextgen Google Play
    Collection Nextgen Google PlayCollection Nextgen Google PlayCollection Nextgen Google Play
    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Darkside of the Moon
    Posts
    2,456
    Rep Power
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akimbonoob View Post
    Thanks @catymag

    I did manage to get it working in the end by using the voice from my Avic setup but with a little update and modding.

    Shame that thread doesn't explain how to get TTS to work with Barasoft by editing the info.ini in a voice zip file.

    Would help first timers like me 😁.
    What did you mod in info.ini that got it to work on NextGen? I've created those voice files for android and tested them for iGO/Primo, but I did not have time to test on NextGen.

  11. #40
    ☼ADMIN☼ Collection Nextgen Google Play
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    19,065
    Rep Power
    4768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akimbonoob View Post
    Shame that thread doesn't explain how to get TTS to work with Barasoft by editing the info.ini in a voice zip file.
    Would help first timers like me 😁.
    My Avic voice worked fine in Basar. Users are still testing these new cracked versions, in starting post there are instructions for voices.
    Who have problems and find solutions should post how to.
    Anyway let me say that complaining after getting this Basarsoft it's a bit weird
    I wouldnt stop to say thanks instead
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

    Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

 

 
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.