Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 107
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Many thanks, I'm very happy.
    I put the "NextGen BasarSoft" with files from "iGO Avic Sync 9.18.28.624772" and everything works perfectly.
    The more perfect is that the maps "TomTom 2015.09. (Building,FBL,FPA,FSP,FTR,HNR,Phoneme,POI)", work everything.

    Great job, thank you.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Member + Collection Nextgen Google PlayCollection Nextgen Google Play
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Zimbabwe
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petros View Post
    I put the "NextGen BasarSoft" with files from "iGO Avic Sync 9.18.28.624772" and everything works perfectly.
    Did the same, and working fine. Except...start is so slow, about 30sec. Never mind, thanks for this.

  4. #13
    Important User Collection Nextgen Google Play
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I don't know :x
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    340

    Default

    It's slow because you use the ux file "the_skin.zip" from avicsync.

    All original basarsoft data are here => [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  5. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kuala lumpur
    Age
    61
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    try BasarSoft (on malaysia map)

    work like charm

    Thanks a lot
    Last edited by seyedhossein; 3rd April 2016 at 07:50 PM.

  6. #15
    Master WOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Palilula
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petros View Post
    Many thanks, I'm very happy.
    I put the "NextGen BasarSoft" with files from "iGO Avic Sync 9.18.28.624772" and everything works perfectly.
    The more perfect is that the maps "TomTom 2015.09. (Building,FBL,FPA,FSP,FTR,HNR,Phoneme,POI)", work everything.

    Great job, thank you.
    Did you edited apk file for Basar, so that package name and data folder are sama as AvicSync, or yoz just put avicsync data.zip and ux folder i iGO_Basar data folder?

  7. #16
    ☼ADMIN☼ Collection Nextgen Google Play
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    16,400
    Rep Power
    5010

    Default

    Use iGO_Basar directory with original UX and data.zip (see post#14 for link) Working like a charm
    PS. pongo's mapchanger_here_tomtom.zip works
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

    Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

  8. #17
    Member + Collection Nextgen Google Play
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    I tried several times to install the Basarsoft version (in folder IGO_Basar). Always get "app not installed". Avicsync installs without any issues, but would like to give Basarsoft a try, since somebody mentioned TomTom maps are working. Any suggestions?

  9. #18
    Master WOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Palilula
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOYEL1 View Post
    I tried several times to install the Basarsoft version (in folder IGO_Basar). Always get "app not installed". Avicsync installs without any issues, but would like to give Basarsoft a try, since somebody mentioned TomTom maps are working. Any suggestions?
    APK file for Basar has integrated sys.txt, in which is data folder nicht defined. So, it is possible that App looking for some other location.

    Try this apk

    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    mirror:
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

  10. #19
    Member + Collection Nextgen Google Play
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    That one did the trick, but loading is slow (using pongo skin) and crashes sometimes when entering some parameters. Too bad cause it's the only one that works with TomTom (fully).
    Last edited by SOYEL1; 31st March 2016 at 01:32 PM.

  11. #20
    Master WOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Palilula
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOYEL1 View Post
    That one did the trick, but loading is slow (using pongo skin) and crashes sometimes when entering some parameters. Too bad cause it's the only one that works with TomTom (fully).
    Not only loading, but working with Pongo Avic skin is to slow. Use "original" BasarSoft skin or use Arimi modified default skin.

    By the way, i cannot find/remember anymore, how can I activate raster maps for default skin? I'm sure there was some ux file for that (or sys.txt edit)?!?
    Last edited by WOB; 31st March 2016 at 02:38 PM.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •