Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 304
  1. #161
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why is this version 9.18 regarded newer than v9.19.1.484935?

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #162
    Master miksontije's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    a left turn at Albuquerque
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    this is from other manufacturer of software. you have pioneer,indonesian,hungary nextgen. for phones,pna... look release date,not number,and try version best fit to you

  4. #163
    Member + iGO NextGen Version 9.18.28.610238 (Pioneer Avicsync)
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Hi,

    Car Cursor is not in the middle on the navigation map with pongo skin avic.
    Using a S4 1920x1080 in Portrait. Everything looks great. But when switching to navigate mode the car symbol is a little bit more right than in the middle.
    Is there a workaround? I can only adjust the height (vertical) in Pongo skin but not horizontal?
    Thanks in advance.

  5. #164
    Member + iGO NextGen Version 9.18.28.610238 (Pioneer Avicsync) gtop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alimos Athens
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pajonk View Post
    Hi,

    Car Cursor is not in the middle on the navigation map with pongo skin avic.
    Using a S4 1920x1080 in Portrait. Everything looks great. But when switching to navigate mode the car symbol is a little bit more right than in the middle.
    Is there a workaround? I can only adjust the height (vertical) in Pongo skin but not horizontal?
    Thanks in advance.
    Dear Masters,

    I have also exactly the same question. How we can fix this??
    Specially when driving this 3d look is giving negative results
    and confusing the driver.
    Green line in the picture is the correct driving direction.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Thanks,
    Gtop

  6. #165
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtop View Post
    Dear Masters,

    I have also exactly the same question. How we can fix this??
    Specially when driving this 3d look is giving negative results
    and confusing the driver.
    Green line in the picture is the correct driving direction.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Thanks,
    Gtop
    gtop any idea how to make planned route color line wider? not the arrows that we were talking!

    Sent from Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk

  7. #166
    Member + iGO NextGen Version 9.18.28.610238 (Pioneer Avicsync) gtop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alimos Athens
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuorigioco1981 View Post
    gtop any idea how to make planned route color line wider? not the arrows that we were talking!

    Sent from Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk
    use this data. zip without road width
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #167
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtop View Post
    use this data. zip without road width
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    well everytime something changes! what the hell are these yellow, green lines? traffic? I have never seen them again.
    and the planned route it's better, wider but small streets are toooo narrow still!



    Spoiler: screen1
    1204a414d5127bd1a0b8c3d47df983cf


    Spoiler: screen2
    ada2cca6bef14a4b90f84f2a842640da


    Spoiler: screen3
    09daddcfea6e34ab5bb903ba46ee4a55


    look at primo! wide streets!

    Spoiler: screen4
    07b8d61da959d8e38656233a1a70247c



    which apk you use? green app icon of first post or acicsync icon apk?
    Sent from Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk
    Last edited by Boki_Srb; 10th January 2016 at 09:17 PM. Reason: spoilers, spoilers...

  9. #168
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuorigioco1981 View Post
    well everytime something changes! what the hell are these yellow, green lines? traffic? I have never seen them again.
    and the planned route it's better, wider but small streets are toooo narrow still!



    which apk you use? green app icon of first post or acicsync icon apk?
    Sent from Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk
    wow I found out that in HERE map streets are wider than the TomTom map! look at the pictures.

    TomTom

    Spoiler: screen5
    b6ce580ae60690b560e80e7816a090ed


    HERE

    Spoiler: screen6
    1e1c36017b44b8982ead16200871c1a3


    finally a mystery solved!

    Sent from Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk
    Last edited by catymag; 10th January 2016 at 10:13 PM.

  10. #169
    Member + iGO NextGen Version 9.18.28.610238 (Pioneer Avicsync) gtop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alimos Athens
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuorigioco1981 View Post
    well everytime something changes! what the hell are these yellow, green lines? traffic? I have never seen them again.
    and the planned route it's better, wider but small streets are toooo narrow still!



    which apk you use? green app icon of first post or acicsync icon apk?
    Sent from Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk
    1-Delete save folder
    2-use original sys created from aplication
    3-use ux files from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    4-restart the application

    Anyhow my question still remains,
    How we can fix this which is confusing the drivers.
    Green line is the driving direction
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by catymag; 10th January 2016 at 10:12 PM.

  11. #170
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtop View Post
    1-Delete save folder
    2-use original sys created from aplication
    3-use ux files from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    4-restart the application

    Anyhow my question still remains
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    well sys is NOT created from apk of first post! anyway default sys is really empty I filled it with my settings anyway.

    Sent from Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk

 

 
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.