Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 666
  1. #551
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslankayna View Post
    For my point of view your image looks fine, I mean it's normal if road streets have thickness 3mm, the road quidance to be 10mm.

    Anyway I can't understand what are you trying.....but if you like to play with quidance arrow try to change values to comand:

    [2d]
    guidancestrip_stretch=15
    guidancestrip_stretch_forward=20
    guidancestrip_thickness=0.4
    guidancestrip_maxthickness=27
    onewayarrowmodel=1
    one_way_arrow_scale=50.0


    [3d]
    guidancearrow_first_size=1.1
    guidancearrow_first_alpha=24
    guidancearrow_second_size=0.8
    guidancearrow_second_alpha=12
    show_guidance_arrows=0
    show_guidance_strip=1
    guidance_arrow_head_width=5.0
    guidance_arrow_head_length=4.0
    guidancestrip_stretch=25
    guidancestrip_stretch_forward=20
    any idea how to fix the WRONG direction of the arrow?

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In my bed
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    If you are using road_width or whatever....I don't where you find it....simply if the road have thickness for example 5mm then when nextgen zoom at turns simply zoom settings you have zoom the arrow quidance to 15mm...

    So, trying to fix road thickness...new problem start...

    The best way to solve those problem in nextgen is stop using road_width or whatever and manipluate sys.txt in [zoom] section and in [map] section...
    In addition those personal manipulation depended to user furthermore depended to device dpi....

  4. #553
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslankayna View Post
    If you are using road_width or whatever....I don't where you find it....simply if the road have thickness for example 5mm then when nextgen zoom at turns simply zoom settings you have zoom the arrow quidance to 15mm...

    So, trying to fix road thickness...new problem start...

    The best way to solve those problem in nextgen is stop using road_width or whatever and manipluate sys.txt in [zoom] section and in [map] section...
    In addition those personal manipulation depended to user furthermore depended to device dpi....
    ok thank you.i erased the width road ux! can you tell me exactly which line to change for the width of THE ARROWS? in 3D and 2d please?

    look at my arrows using exactly the sys settings you provided in previous posts! works width road ux! what line in sys will make arrows smaller more narrow! now they are very wide!

    Spoiler: IMG:
    5a4f9ae9c4aad8f2149b657953d31022


    and any idea how to fix the DIRECTION of the arrows in 2d that point OPPOSITE OF THE DIRECTION!!
    Last edited by Cserrobi; 20th December 2015 at 01:43 AM. Reason: The use of spoilers

  5. #554
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935 gtop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alimos Athens
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Road width is a good solution with the following issue.
    Some roads are wider then others. That means giving
    standart widht to guidance strip sometimes you have
    wider roads from the guidance strip.
    Copy outside the zip file the default.vis
    edit with text editor changing values, save
    and copy saved file inside to zip file.

    Gtop

  6. #555
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtop View Post
    Road width is a good solution with the following issue.
    Some roads are wider then others. That means giving
    standart widht to guidance strip sometimes you have
    wider roads from the guidance strip.
    Copy outside the zip file the default.vis
    edit with text editor changing values, save
    and copy saved file inside to zip file.

    Gtop
    any idea why nextgen crashes after I do that?

    Sent from Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk

  7. #556
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    i changed almost all "guidancestrip lines in sys.txt but with ANY of them i managed to make the strip narrower!!!!!!!!damn!!!!they are still very wide!and when changing width road ux nextgen crashes!

  8. #557
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuorigioco1981 View Post
    i changed almost all "guidancestrip lines in sys.txt but with ANY of them i managed to make the strip narrower!!!!!!!!damn!!!!they are still very wide!and when changing width road ux nextgen crashes!
    iGo software is very picky with regards to modified zip files. If you use a newer version of winrar, the zip file gets corrupted and igo software in no longer able to read it, hence the crashes. igo will work only with zip files modified by winrar 4.2 or earlier. TotalCommander also works (for zip file changes).

  9. #558
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935 GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamoteka View Post
    iGo software is very picky with regards to modified zip files. If you use a newer version of winrar, the zip file gets corrupted and igo software in no longer able to read it, hence the crashes. igo will work only with zip files modified by winrar 4.2 or earlier. TotalCommander also works (for zip file changes).
    I should advice winrar 3.93 as maximum version for zip files. Also 32 bit. Personally, I am using winrar 3.90 32bit,although i am running Windows 10 x64.

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

  10. #559
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekPilot View Post
    I should advice winrar 3.93 as maximum version for zip files. Also 32 bit. Personally, I am using winrar 3.90 32bit,although i am running Windows 10 x64.

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk
    well iam using 7zip latest 64bit version! maybe that's why! I will try with what you said and let you know .
    Quote Originally Posted by kamoteka View Post
    iGo software is very picky with regards to modified zip files. If you use a newer version of winrar, the zip file gets corrupted and igo software in no longer able to read it, hence the crashes. igo will work only with zip files modified by winrar 4.2 or earlier. TotalCommander also works (for zip file changes).

    Sent from Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk

  11. #560
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekPilot View Post
    I should advice winrar 3.93 as maximum version for zip files. Also 32 bit. Personally, I am using winrar 3.90 32bit,although i am running Windows 10 x64.

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by kamoteka View Post
    iGo software is very picky with regards to modified zip files. If you use a newer version of winrar, the zip file gets corrupted and igo software in no longer able to read it, hence the crashes. igo will work only with zip files modified by winrar 4.2 or earlier. TotalCommander also works (for zip file changes).
    Quote Originally Posted by gtop View Post
    Road width is a good solution with the following issue.
    Some roads are wider then others. That means giving
    standart widht to guidance strip sometimes you have
    wider roads from the guidance strip.
    Copy outside the zip file the default.vis
    edit with text editor changing values, save
    and copy saved file inside to zip file.

    Gtop
    I want to thank all of you for the help! finally with winrar I changed the value in width road and arrows are normal size again! !

    for me the only thing left to fix in nextgen is the same arrows IN 2D that are ok in size but point to the OPPOSITE direction of the way we WANT to go!

    haven't found the sys line to change the direction of the arrows!

    Spoiler: screenshot
    cf0e40d7c79d451af05daa5a9483fc4a

    Spoiler: screenshot
    09f6d1ccce6d3436caeb16655571982e

    Spoiler: screenshot
    c5144c14d000160e1375b8caa85b1318


    only in far zoom the arrow points to the correct direction!

    Sent from Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk
    Last edited by Boki_Srb; 20th December 2015 at 12:01 PM. Reason: use of spoilers

 

 
Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.