Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 662
  1. #431
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    roadsign_lines_per_screen=25 ;(5) ;(7) ;(15) ;(16) ;(25) ;(30) max streetnames on the screen, affects fontsize in 3D

    changing this setting used to change the balloon size with the street names in 3d.now in nextgen and in primo changing this nothing happens.any ideas? I want to make balloons smaller.





    Στάλθηκε από το ZP952 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #432
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Taihape
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    @fuorigioco1981

    In Primo you can change the balloon size by changing the font with this command

    [interface]
    mapfontscale=300 ;()sets size of font used for suburbs etc in both 2d and 3d, also street names in 2d
    mapfontscale3dframed=300 ;()sets size of font used for street name balloons in 3d mode

    You will have to experiment with the number - I found 300 gave a good size font on a 720 x 1280 screen

    I can't say if it will work in nextgen, I haven't tried it because there are not yet licences for the maps for my country

    Good Luck

  4. #433
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    46
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1_123 View Post
    @fuorigioco1981

    In Primo you can change the balloon size by changing the font with this command

    [interface]
    mapfontscale=300;()sets size of font used for suburbs etc in both 2d and 3d, also street names in 2d
    mapfontscale3dframed=300;()sets size of font used for street name balloons in 3d mode

    You will have to experiment with the number - I found 300 gave a good size font on a 720 x 1280 screen

    I can't say if it will work in nextgen, I haven't tried it because there are not yet licences for the maps for my country

    Good Luck
    yes that's the setting thank you!
    one more thing.
    in rawdisplay in sys I have ;dpi=160

    program looks fine.
    my screen is 1920#1080 full hd
    should I input a specific dpi number? or now I have it in "auto"let's say?

    Στάλθηκε από το ZP952 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  5. #434
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935 GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frontzosd View Post
    Dimitri,
    Only with code...
    As i understood, you want to disable this operation
    From the button which is on cockpit.

    For example
    This code

    <BUTTON CLASS="btn_map gps2d3d" ONRELEASE=sc_ChangedCockpitMapMode

    Says..we have a button....
    When we press it ,we have the opportunity
    For 3d , 3d mode

    Delete this line

    ONRELEASE=sc_ChangedCockpitMapMode...

    And you disable this feature..
    But i must first found , where it is
    Written in code.
    Well, your files disabled the button function. I wanted to disable airplane ✈ view and to remain always at 3d. I guess there must be a sys line that disables that...

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

  6. #435
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    47
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekPilot View Post
    Well, your files disabled the button function. I wanted to disable airplane ✈ view and to remain always at 3d. I guess there must be a sys line that disables that...

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk
    The problem was, that we press by mistake the button
    On the map...
    And it turns to 2d...
    Many navigators hate this..

    I think
    The other
    is an application feature...
    It s not necessary to disable this.
    Because you can stay , all the time in 3 d mode.
    There is not any button to press it by mistake...

    After by my modification files
    Only from Menu
    You can return to 2d or 3d
    Last edited by frontzosd; 13th November 2015 at 12:13 PM.

  7. #436
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935 GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frontzosd View Post
    The problem was, that we press by mistake the button
    On the map...
    And it turns to 2d...
    Many navigators hate this..

    I think
    The other
    is an application feature...
    It s not necessary to disable this.
    Because you can stay , all the time in 3 d mode.
    There is not any button to press it by mistake...

    After by my modification files
    Only from Menu
    You can return to 2d or 3d
    I guess I was not clear enough. My problem is not 3d or 2d. This is my problem : while I am driving on 3d, the button figure turns in to airplane the view is like I fly an airplane. I have to push the button to have car view again. But soon after, the problem returns and I have to push the button again and do on.... I want a permanent car view. Is that possible?

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

  8. #437
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    France
    Age
    68
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Hi

    perhaps try desactivate the "overview" option in Menu

  9. #438
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In my bed
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orvvan View Post
    where is the problem sony z2

    Spoiler: IMG:
    4e1b733a29af86544acfbf72624f4618
    You have wrong licences in the folder: licence
    Surely, you must delete all your licence with extension .lic , you must keep only licence with extesion .lyc .
    After that, delete folder save and start nextgen again.....

    Quote Originally Posted by fuorigioco1981
    one more thing.
    in rawdisplay in sys I have ;dpi=160

    program looks fine.
    my screen is 1920#1080 full hd
    should I input a specific dpi number? or now I have it in "auto"let's say?
    You have the highest resolution, so in your case , the program it is better to use the xxhdpi resolution....
    You must delete any line about dpi in your sys.txt, nextgen has by default: dpi=auto

    Here is set of six generalized densities:
    ldpi (low) ~120dpi
    mdpi (medium) ~160dpi
    hdpi (high) ~240dpi
    xhdpi (extra-high) ~320dpi
    xxhdpi (extra-extra-high) ~480dpi
    xxxhdpi (extra-extra-extra-high) ~640dpi

    If you want to study more.....look here:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    or google it.

  10. #439
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935 GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIBUOT View Post
    Hi

    perhaps try desactivate the "overview" option in Menu
    It seems that you just solved my problem...

    Thank you

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

  11. #440
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935 GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Hallo. In iGO Primo, there is a bug with alert points. You can't disable an alert point. It seems to me that the same bug exists in iGO Primo NextGen. Although I am disabling some point proximity alerts, they still exists and are being announced while I am driving. In previous versions, the solution was to rename the .txt file to .bak or to delete it. Is there any other solution, so I can only see the alert point???

 

 
Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.