Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 665
  1. #151
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Blath
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arhd View Post
    Hello mate,

    Do you delete the "save" folder? And do you wipe the app data?
    No I don't delete the save folder I do this from the Nextgen setting menu, it gives you 2 options, "Reset all Setting" or "Factory Reset". if either one is selected the net result I see in the iGO_NextGen folder is the save folder is deleted. (its lucky that I kept a backup copy of the save folder)

    And when I did the uninstall the reinstall of the nextgen app, then yes I did delete the app data before uninstalling the app.

    Does this help.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #152
    Important User iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935
    iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935
    maury22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eva York View Post
    Online services are active and only with special liicense...

    btw,this android version from ICARNAV - support online services! except fuel pricing... so the quest is starting...- anyone try to find the working license...



    I think that online services are active only in some Countries ...... then you should know in which they are active.......
    (For example, I don't think they are available for Italy ....)



    EDIT :


    ......but for Madza.....

    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by maury22; 1st September 2015 at 11:45 AM.

  4. #153
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    383

    Default

    TMC work for me.Try it.
    sys.txt
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.

  5. #154
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935 arhd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Spain, Madrid
    Age
    37
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by De5i View Post
    No I don't delete the save folder I do this from the Nextgen setting menu, it gives you 2 options, "Reset all Setting" or "Factory Reset". if either one is selected the net result I see in the iGO_NextGen folder is the save folder is deleted. (its lucky that I kept a backup copy of the save folder)

    And when I did the uninstall the reinstall of the nextgen app, then yes I did delete the app data before uninstalling the app.

    Does this help.
    With fx explorer ir similar remove the save folder and try it.

    Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

  6. #155
    Navigation software expert iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935
    iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935
    lolypop000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    811

    Default

    If you like to install nextgen on external SD


    Spoiler: apk for path Android/data/.....
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #156
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Blath
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arhd View Post
    With fx explorer ir similar remove the save folder and try it.

    Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk
    Hi I have tried that as well and it makes no difference, nextgen still crashes as the loading dialogue.

  8. #157
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935 arhd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Spain, Madrid
    Age
    37
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by De5i View Post
    Hi I have tried that as well and it makes no difference, nextgen still crashes as the loading dialogue.
    Try to in sys.txt:

    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    And share the file

  9. #158
    Important User iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935
    iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935
    maury22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    194

    Default

    @ DE5i



    ..........begins with rename the iGO-Primo folder .....

    If not enough, uninstall iGO-Primo ....

  10. #159
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Athens_GR
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by De5i View Post
    ...nextgen still crashes as the loading dialogue.
    - Remove all the new added licenses (+ device.nng file) and leave only the 2 licenses of the basic package.
    - Delete save folder.
    - Do all the above suggested till now by other users.
    - Start NextGen.

    If needed remove additional content and restart NextGen.
    Last edited by mpthreebuddy; 1st September 2015 at 03:02 PM.
    Regards, mp3buddy

  11. #160
    Member + iGO Primo NextGen v9.19.1.484935 arhd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Spain, Madrid
    Age
    37
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpthreebuddy View Post
    - Remove all the new added licenses (+ device.nng file) and leave only the 2 licenses of the basic package.
    - Delete save folder.
    - Do all the above suggested till now by other users.
    - Start NextGen.

    If needed remove additional content and restart NextGen.
    +1. And share your sys.txt

 

 
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.