Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 114
  1. #101
    Master frontzosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    47
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    New link for post #95 (Map and skin changer buttons

    All the bugs fixed!!


    Spoiler: link1
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.



    Spoiler: link2
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.





    Spoiler: Photos
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #102
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    macedonia
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frontzosd View Post
    OK then! I will see it!
    Is there any progress?
    Thanks

  4. #103
    Member tsiou1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Age
    47
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    1)we have 2 editions for iGO_Avic: a) the default and the new: b) slim edition!

    What is the difference between two editions?
    Last edited by tsiou1; 3rd August 2017 at 08:56 PM.

  5. #104
    Master frontzosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    47
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsiou1 View Post
    1)we have 2 editions for iGO_Avic: a) the default and the new: b) slim edition!

    What is the difference between two editions?
    1)color fonts or not!
    And 256 different color for fonts with slider bar!

    2)..256 different colors for diricon with + or ,- buttons, or standard blue diricon color!

    3)different positions for diricons!

    4)different positions for objects on the map!

    4)fewer things for slim(no country flag..for example! ....which are not so necessary!)

    5)HUD or not.

    6)slim is faster , and I thing more beautiful!
    Last edited by frontzosd; 3rd August 2017 at 10:29 PM.

  6. #105
    Master frontzosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    47
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undergrounde View Post
    Is there any progress?
    Thanks
    Its the second time you made the same question!
    As you see...
    I always do , whatever I say!
    So its not necessary to ask!

  7. #106
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    macedonia
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frontzosd View Post
    Its the second time you made the same question!
    As you see...
    I always do , whatever I say!
    So its not necessary to ask!
    I see you're working,perfect work, every respect for it
    But there's nothing new about:
    1. The battery (to have the ability to move it with a slider), or to put it in the MENU button
    And why it is not updated, always sitting on the same level(percent)
    2. Countdown timer when the power is disconected
    3.Automatic summary of the trip when we arrive at the destination

  8. #107
    Master frontzosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    47
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undergrounde View Post
    I see you're working,perfect work, every respect for it
    But there's nothing new about:
    1. The battery (to have the ability to move it with a slider), or to put it in the MENU button
    And why it is not updated, always sitting on the same level(percent)
    2. Countdown timer when the power is disconected
    3.Automatic summary of the trip when we arrive at the destination
    Rather, you don't understood really what I mean!
    Our life, is not only NextGen, navigation, lua etc!

    It contains work, family, etc!
    And only half an hour a day, before slept, writing for this program!!

    So, Expressions such as "do you made this I ask?"
    Is not correct! Because I don't have enought time.
    ____This is the point!___

    Unfortunately I have very few time!
    Last edited by frontzosd; 4th August 2017 at 12:22 PM.

  9. #108
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    macedonia
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    ok, Sorry
    I see that you are doing something else and I thought you forgot
    Sorry again,I will not bother you anymore

  10. #109
    Master Titanic52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    464

    Default

    @ frontzosd
    Navy_blue_V_11.2 default_version igo avic
    My friend version for iGO Avic: This button is for planning route!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  11. #110
    Master frontzosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    47
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic52 View Post
    @ frontzosd
    Navy_blue_V_11.2 default_version igo avic
    My friend version for iGO Avic: This button is for planning route!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dear @Titanic52
    For
    default Skin , for Avic:

    This is the suitable zip:

    Spoiler: link
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

 

 
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.