Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 312
  1. #291
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Blath
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prsut View Post
    De5i : try restart device, or force close in device -> settings-> Applications
    tried this made no difference

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #292
    Member + cam1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Spr_logo Gps Power for iGO NextGen in svg

    Spoiler: pic
    image


    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.


    spr_logo --- the_skin_by_pongo/ui_nextgen/res/ the_color /nodpi


    Regards diver
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.

  4. #293
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Blath
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Hi, If I use the speedcam.zip file from 25th May skin then the Alert menu is seen in the warnings menu, if I use the speedcam.zip from the 28/05 skin it does not appear in the warnings menu. it looks like something has broken between the 2 versions.

  5. #294
    Member + Skin iGO nextgen by pongoSkin iGO nextgen by pongo
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by De5i View Post
    Hi, If I use the speedcam.zip file from 25th May skin then the Alert menu is seen in the warnings menu, if I use the speedcam.zip from the 28/05 skin it does not appear in the warnings menu. it looks like something has broken between the 2 versions.
    Try replacing the Pongo skin with the updated skin 13/06/2017.

    Mine works perfectly.

  6. #295
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Blath
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1franka View Post
    Try replacing the Pongo skin with the updated skin 13/06/2017.

    Mine works perfectly.
    I am using the latest pongo skin, but the latest ux available for this skin is 28/05, is there a latest ux for this skin?

  7. #296
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello
    Colleagues where the last pongo skin is set up alarm points, railroad crossings, pedestrian crossings, etc., because in the skin settings and warnings do not see it.
    (tlanslator google)

  8. #297
    Member + Skin iGO nextgen by pongoSkin iGO nextgen by pongo
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by De5i View Post
    I am using the latest pongo skin, but the latest ux available for this skin is 28/05, is there a latest ux for this skin?
    post #1 ux:the_skin_by_pongo_15/06/2017

  9. #298
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    milan
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hallo, using last pongo skin and now I cannot use VR anymore: even if I activate it, I. A not see the VR button in the cockpit.

    Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

  10. #299
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Blath
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1franka View Post
    post #1 ux:the_skin_by_pongo_15/06/2017
    That is what I am using, that is only one of the ux files the_skin)by_Pongo the rest of the ux files are still from 28/05. correct me if iam wrong here?

  11. #300
    Member + Skin iGO nextgen by pongoSkin iGO nextgen by pongo
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by De5i View Post
    That is what I am using, that is only one of the ux files the_skin)by_Pongo the rest of the ux files are still from 28/05. correct me if iam wrong here?
    Yes you are correct.

 

 
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.