I use both, but at the moment prefer Avic pongo as it has more functionality.
One day Basersoft will catch up.
A force to mix all the skin becomes worse, alot of corrections to each broadcast.
iGO_Avic + skin Pongo-DT-Arimi_Bebert + Weather service + skinchanger + Themechanger
How can I disable traffic lights from showing? Thank you
Στάλθηκε από το ZP952 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
This version works perfect on S100 device. No lag. All warning and traffic TTS signs are working. I used Zverdim latest International TTS Pro Voices Nuance(ve) v.9.128 for NextGen WinCE and TTS zip in ux.
Only for non-commercial use!"
Credits and courtesy pongo. Thanks amatér, Andron66, arhd, arimi, arkoko, garigor, gurjon, yuzanin, Neoss75, Tanuki44, Tichij, Vamibg and others who helped to the development of the skin.
Code:Please Login or Register to see the links
Please find enclosed modified 03-05 skin that incorporates my mods I made to the 28-04 skin; these being
1) Re worked the "additional sounds" option under skin Settings -> System to provide 2 options;
a) Camera sounds on/off
b) Menu Button Sound on/off
2) Changed the simulation function slightly in that when you have a route selected and you click on the "simulate" button it will now go directly to simulation mode and not show the route summary information when you exit from simulation.
3) modified "media_libs" voice files to announce correctly over speed warning for mph regional settings only.
4) Also attached modified skin with above changes for Eur users using Kilometers as their regional setting to give the correct warning in kph.
5) Updated the skin to include the code as detailed in post #672
2 files attached the_skin_Avicsync_by_pongo.zip for mph regional setting and the_skin_Avicsync_by_pongo_eur.zip for kph settings
Not sure I am 100% sure what to do with your 2 files but there is only 2 options.
1) Use one or the other depending if you are in a metric or English based country. The approach is not very practical if you are commuting regularly between 2 countries such as France/UK or Canada/USA. Lot of files rename involved.
2) Install the 2 files in the UI folder. That would be great if the skin would be switching automatically from one file to the other based on regional settings. Somehow I doubt very much it works that way.
I think a better solution would be to combine 2 files and an internal check should be made to verify which regional settings are in effect and activate the warnings in MPH or kph accordingly.
Again, I might have got that all wrong. It would be the first time....