Hi Traktorist, i have the same problem when exiting igo (Application Primo.exe encountered a serious error and must shut down.) I think the problem is one of the licences, try remove one by one, and see who licences making this problem, my english is not so good i hope you understood what i mean
all the best
- fast download
- no JW files
- no additional languages and voices
- no JW files
- speedcams are few years old
- "stock" sys
- no TTS voices
- nothing about TMC
final conclusion :
- as 2015.Q3 maps were already uploaded long time ago, this upload brings nothing new to market, except LOADING screen maybe
- wasted time..
- this belongs to "beginners corner" ...
Last edited by ivd2206; 25th February 2016 at 08:29.
its a Chinese goldbay product which I downloaded the files onto. However when I go to start up the navigation it just stops.
When setting up questions like this, no one is clairvoyant, specify very precisely:
- model of your device, operating system, screen resolution, software you have put, eventual additions, maps and licenses edition
- the exact description of the problem, a point in which it appears and any errors that shot out for
Hi sorry all I know is that its a goldbay gps 704 bought off ebay. Has igo primo dated 2012 on it. Screen res is 800 x 420. I have installed the licenses maps etc that are at the beginning of this post. Sorry guys totally new to this. Replaced the igo promo exe with the one in the downloaded package. Sorry windows ce 6 installed as well.
-delete the speedcam folder(igo/content),and save folder
-if the program is loaded to the language ready and remains stuck wait longer(be patient).
Hi, how can i run this on Mio C320 WIN CE 5.0