1st of all, a big thank you for sharing! You are truly a genius.
I request you for a special help regarding my typical issue as mentioned below:
1. I am using Blaupunkt's Cape Town 940 (2 DIN car Infotainment system) running on Android 4.4.1 (JB)- rooted device.
2. I am using iGO 126.96.36.1996752 (as posted by you)- working perfectly.
3. I have used other version of iGO posted in this forum- all worked fine.
But, I face one problem in all the version of iGo Primo that, when there is announcement, iGO primo reduces my multi-media volume to 7%- something which you cant here.
So, I used Volume Locker from Google playstore- which helps me to restore the media volume immediately after announcement. This is a temporary solution I worked out.
Another problem is that, It mutes my mp3 song for a while when announcement is going on. I could not fix or find a solution for this. I searched a lot in various forums on this subject.
When I use other GPS navigation Apps (like Sygic or Mireo's Dont Panic), it does not mute or pause mp3 songs- rather the announcement and songs can be heard same time.
I tired to make changes in sys.txt as mentioned below but nothing worked for me.
os_muted=0 ; 1 - sound off
Can you please help me to fix these 2 issues:
1. When iGO Primo annoucement starts, it automatically reduces my media volume to 7% ( by the way, my Cape town 940 device has separate volume levels for media/dvd/nagivation/radio etc) which you can set from 0 to 100%.
It should not reduce the volume.
2. It should not pause mp3 songs during announcement
I have tried all the combination in navigation_audio_stream=3 (4,5,etc), but nothing worked for me.
I want the announcement and mp3 to get played same time.
Look forward for your invaluable help.
Thank you, WojPen!