The Skin i use is GjAk_v2.2_AriNe-38.zip but this causes problems like:
1. Vertical Yellow lines in Navigation
2. The Track sometimes (mostly) "disappears".......goes On & Off
Sorry but i don't know how to post
Last edited by costas3850; 17th November 2014 at 12:07.
This is what i found:
1. There is NO multimode.ini file in the Skin GjAk_v2.2_AriNe-38.zip ,.......what to do, where do i put it??
2. I put the multimode.ini file in the data.zip but Igo will not load-up, it says "User Interface resolution (1440x2460) is not supported and a compatible Skin cannot be found".
**By the way is it possible you made a mistake with the resolution"1440x2460"........Note 4 resolution is "1440x2560"
Thanks for your help so far....i hope you have more solutions
Last edited by ausi; 18th November 2014 at 07:33.
i tried in my lg l3, 320x240, and says: user interface resolution 240x301 is not supported or compatible skin can not be found.
i used skin dimkawa ap114, and gjak v2.1 arine 32-320
Canīt i solve this?
Last edited by soul2sou; 20th November 2014 at 09:52.
Hi, I have installed this pack on a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (800*480 resolution) with iGO_Turkey_220.127.116.111282_sys_changed.apk. Like laszlobotar has experienced, I can look up an address ok but the application closes when I select it as a destination. I have tried with my old sys.txt and with no sys.txt with the same result each time.
Does anybody have any ideas please?
Try this data.zip and sys.
This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
This data.zip is for your resolution 800_480.regards
Last edited by Korabi; 13th December 2014 at 13:49.
IGO uninstall and clear phone !!! dump the application you have and download yourself iGO_Turkey_18.104.22.1681282_sys_not_changed.apk.
Aplikace you had no "stitched" sys.txt and no matter what you do, and so do not read it.
Sys. not changed is not in itself sys.txt - so at thousands to what showed the Korabi (date and sys.txt) and install.
Will be attending!
Last edited by wojpen; 13th December 2014 at 14:01.
If your file is missing nod multimode.ini (zonk - a misnomer) - then you info.ini -> look:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
if not - download again.
download here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
* and in the meantime, read what follows .:
It is true that it concerned Skin Doupas, but it is valid for your and everyone else too.
.. "Hello Buddy - Your problems are due be small 3 different Reasons:
1. Poorly installed (copied) skin - you have to the folder iGO / content / skin - only copy files in .zip format xxxx - where xxxx is the name of the Skin (zip only !!!).
2. You use the skins, Which are not adapted to the resolution of your device - Each skin in your folder is a file info.ini - here an example of the entries in this file for Skin Doupas 6.7
name = "Doupas_V6.7_Default_24"
needs_restart = 0
default_night_skin_dir = skin_night
Check in skin's, Which does not see your Navi info.ini files and records That are there. Most likely will not be your resolution!
Note: If you work in full HD mode, and you have the correct entries in the sys.txt file a resolution Which Should Be in the file info.ini for your hardware Should Be Divided by 2 and so one pixel / 2.
3. The problem of small tweaks Arise from the entries in the sys.txt.
Check and insert:
For example, he 1920_1080 you need to use this folder 800_480 add in sys.txt:
res = 1
driver = "gdi"
screen_xy = "auto"
vga = 1
double_pixel_mode = 1
Of course, you can use the font folder 1024_768 but are very small.
copy the file info ini.Open shown above it. Change the line name = "Doupas_V6.7_Default_24" is a name = "xxxxxxxxxx" (10 * x) after the change, save to your desktop. get the skin you want to install - rename it to xxxxxxxxxx.zip (10 * x). Go to the Skin without unpacking, copy the file its revised info.ini. Save the changes. Uninstall iGO. Clear remnants of the previous installation. Reinstall. Skin copy the folder iGO / content / skin. igo run and enjoy the skinhead
Tell us what Happened.
Colleagues from the east suggest in this case dry and solution:
- I just put it (skin) to the folder iGO / UX
PS if I can write on the forum again.
PS2 - look and read!!! this topic [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by wojpen; 13th December 2014 at 14:50.
Does this work for Note-4 resolution? Can you please upload it again as links are no more valid ?