Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 84 of 84
  1. #81
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    USA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wezly View Post
    Thanks! all working now - appreciate all the help
    Very cool - glad to hear that things are working better for you know! Is there anything else that you would like to improve or "fix" or all you all set now?

    Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #82
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    Very cool - glad to hear that things are working better for you know! Is there anything else that you would like to improve or "fix" or all you all set now?

    Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk
    I think that's it at the moment lol! I'd love to be able to speed it up a little but I reckon that's just down to the hardware to be honest...If you can find more in depth 'instructions' or a manual for the decent skin that would be awesome...I'd like to see if I can customise the skin more to my liking as mentioned in earlier posts...Just can't find the options to do it Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen such as removing the timer and changing the colours to stay in the dark mode....But really appreciate all your efforts...Its people like you guys that make forums like this helpful for us new to igo Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  4. #83
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    USA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wezly View Post
    I think that's it at the moment lol! I'd love to be able to speed it up a little but I reckon that's just down to the hardware to be honest...If you can find more in depth 'instructions' or a manual for the decent skin that would be awesome...I'd like to see if I can customise the skin more to my liking as mentioned in earlier posts...Just can't find the options to do it Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen such as removing the timer and changing the colours to stay in the dark mode....But really appreciate all your efforts...Its people like you guys that make forums like this helpful for us new to igo Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    To remove that timer, just press the area above the timer - it should "cycle" it between "off, normal and extended" mode. For example, it the pictures I took in one of my posts above, I disabled it as well. There is also a different "timer" in that area that can be enabled/disabled (not sure which timer you're referring to) - to enable/disable the "Arrival Time Tracking" timer, go into Settings->Trip Monitor Settings, tap the "Trip Computer" line (will say "Enabled") and in there you can disable the "Arrival Time Tracking" display (as well as disable the average speed display and some other settigns). The Decent skin modified a lot of the settings menus, so you really need to go in and explore the settings - lots of cool stuff that you can do.

    Also, I'll post these pictures again - they show most of the "hotspots" of the Decent skin (some are "hidden", such as the one to modify the display of the one timer):

    "No route" mode (pink circles are "hidden" hotspots"):
    Spoiler: pic1
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.


    Additional hotspots when a route is defined:
    Spoiler: pic2
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.


    I really like the hidden mute/unmute hotspot! :-)

    What d you mean by "stay in dark mode"? You always want the screen to be in "night" mode? If so, there are a few different ways:

    1. Go into Settings->Map Settings and set the "Colors" setting to "Night" (instead of "Auto")
    2. Go into Settings->Map Settings and select "Day Map Color" and select one of the night schemes.

    If that it not what you are talking about, please clarify a little.

    The only "formal" documentation for the "Decent" skin (that I'm aware of) is whats in "readme.txt" file included in the skin archive. But it's more of a "feature list" than true documentation - but it may still be useful. I've included the feature list here:

    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    If you have any questions about any of these features, let me know and I may be able to help with it.

    Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boki_Srb; Yesterday at 05:49 PM.

  5. #84
    Member +
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    To remove that timer, just press the area above the timer - it should "cycle" it between "off, normal and extended" mode. For example, it the pictures I took in one of my posts above, I disabled it as well. There is also a different "timer" in that area that can be enabled/disabled (not sure which timer you're referring to) - to enable/disable the "Arrival Time Tracking" timer, go into Settings->Trip Monitor Settings, tap the "Trip Computer" line (will say "Enabled") and in there you can disable the "Arrival Time Tracking" display (as well as disable the average speed display and some other settigns). The Decent skin modified a lot of the settings menus, so you really need to go in and explore the settings - lots of cool stuff that you can do.

    Also, I'll post these pictures again - they show most of the "hotspots" of the Decent skin (some are "hidden", such as the one to modify the display of the one timer):

    "No route" mode (pink circles are "hidden" hotspots"):
    Spoiler: pic1
    -= Hidden Content =-


    Additional hotspots when a route is defined:
    Spoiler: pic2
    -= Hidden Content =-


    I really like the hidden mute/unmute hotspot! :-)

    What d you mean by "stay in dark mode"? You always want the screen to be in "night" mode? If so, there are a few different ways:

    1. Go into Settings->Map Settings and set the "Colors" setting to "Night" (instead of "Auto")
    2. Go into Settings->Map Settings and select "Day Map Color" and select one of the night schemes.

    If that it not what you are talking about, please clarify a little.

    The only "formal" documentation for the "Decent" skin (that I'm aware of) is whats in "readme.txt" file included in the skin archive. But it's more of a "feature list" than true documentation - but it may still be useful. I've included the feature list here:

    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    If you have any questions about any of these features, let me know and I may be able to help with it.

    Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk
    Dammit....Came to the car today and found it reset to default settings...Kept all my faviroutes though..Can't even see the decent skin in the list anywhere...When I get time I'll have to reinstall the skin...Not sure what went wrong Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.