Hi there !
1. you have wrong TITLE NAME of your post ! the main problem is the resolution and does not download the new iGO with a different resolution :-)
2. what type and brand is your tablet ?
3. please can you copy+paste your SYS.TXT file ? when landscape mode of iGO does not work, somewhere is wrong in the SYS.TXT file, I think :-) or somewhere is wrong in your DATA.ZIP
...have you following entries in your SYS.TXT ?
IGO designed specifically for Android devices can stretch/compress SKIN resolution based on the resolution of the device. What is important is the aspect ratio of the display, the resulting screen is not stretched. DATA.ZIP with a folder "1024_600" is hard to find. Most often we can see the skin in the following Resolution: 1024x768, 800x480 and 480x272.Code:Please Login or Register to see the links
- aspect ratio of resolution 1024x600 is 1,70
- aspect ratio of resolution 800x480 is 1,66
(it's the same)
If you have in your DATA.ZIP file or in your SKIN....ZIP file the folder with resolution "800_480", you can try to delete entry 'screen_xy="auto" ' and replace it with following:
Code:Please Login or Register to see the links