Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 167
  1. #71
    Member + MyMOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    I never took/asked credits for this...
    Credits are the ones and no, you don't only combined, you changed the name of the APK, thats what I mean.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #72
    iGO UX Moderator Texas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Near you
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snuggles View Post
    Credits are the ones and no, you don't only combined, you changed the name of the APK, thats what I mean.
    I am really sorry but I did not change the single thing I just copy/pasted/combined it. But in the end it does not matter. The only thing I can do is to give you the credits you deserve. Once again thank you very much for the great work you have done. I am glad I know the person who made this.

    Job well done.

    Have nice trip and drive carefully.

  4. #73
    Member + MyMOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    No, no, please don't get me wrong Texas. You have created a really great thread/package.

    PM Time

  5. #74
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Installed on SD card @ Galaxy S5 Neo Lolipop 5.1.1 (unrooted).

    It works, but settings are not saved. You have to configure again every time you start the program.

    Any tips for solving this (I don't want to move the program to the internal memory!).

    Thank you in advance...

  6. #75
    ☼ADMIN☼ iGO NextGen AvicSync - Fast Loading - 3 seconds
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    24,313
    Rep Power
    5528

    Default

    Try this solution
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    sent with my phone
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  7. #76
    iGO UX Moderator Texas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Near you
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquanaut2011 View Post
    Installed on SD card @ Galaxy S5 Neo Lolipop 5.1.1 (unrooted).

    It works, but settings are not saved. You have to configure again every time you start the program.

    Any tips for solving this (I don't want to move the program to the internal memory!).

    Thank you in advance...
    CREDITS TO: @sernam22

    Spoiler: SYS MODIFICATION
    Put iGO folder in internal memory, in sys add:

    [interface]
    save_checksum=0


    If you want maps in external memory, in sys add:

    [folders]
    has_secondary_root=1
    android_secondary_root_path="/storage/extSdCard/addons" ; modify to your path

    Then create "addons" folder in the root of yours external memory, leave iGO folder in internal memory and move only "content" folder in external memory in addons folder.
    Don't move save folder to the external memory.

  8. #77
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thank you!

    It worked, it were because of .lic files indeed.

  9. #78
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    CREDITS TO: @sernam22

    Spoiler: SYS MODIFICATION
    Put iGO folder in internal memory, in sys add:

    [interface]
    save_checksum=0


    If you want maps in external memory, in sys add:

    [folders]
    has_secondary_root=1
    android_secondary_root_path="/storage/extSdCard/addons" ; modify to your path

    Then create "addons" folder in the root of yours external memory, leave iGO folder in internal memory and move only "content" folder in external memory in addons folder.
    Don't move save folder to the external memory.
    Thank you... will try that. The iGO folder goes to the root of internal memory ?

    I guess Lolipop is no better than KitKat in allowing apps write access to SD then...

  10. #79
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks OP.
    Is this version network enabled?
    Speed warning announcement is without miles (alert is like "speed limit is miles" without number).

  11. #80
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello.
    How use the function "return to vehicule" inside itinerary
    Thanks

 

 
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.