DriveAssist 50 software version 3.50
as of June 16, 2016
Changes made from version 2.20 to 3.50:
◦ Added support for sorting results by relevance when searching Help pages
◦ Adjusted default settings for Audible Driver Alerts to reduce duplicate alerts
◦ Fixed an issue that could cause dropped Smartphone Link connections with iOS devices
◦ Improved software performance when loading a large number of points of interest in the Saved list
◦ Improved software stability for smart notifications and the voice-activated phonebook
◦ Fixed an issue in the Where I've Been app to properly display previous routes
◦ Streamlined ZIP file installation to avoid multiple reboots
◦ Improved usability of voice-activated search lists
◦ Improved text display for right-to-left languages
◦ Improved clarity of traffic event icons
◦ Improved parking notification recommendations
◦ Improved Go Alert reliability
◦ Updated handling of MP4 files to improve video playback reliability
DriveAssist Language Text software version 1.20
as of June 16, 2016
Changes made from version 1.10 to 1.20:
◦ Updated Translations.
DriveAssist 50 software version 4.10
as of September 13, 2016
Changes made from version 3.50 to 4.10:
• Fixed a search issue that could cause nearby POIs to be omitted or sorted incorrectly.
• Fixed issues that could cause false wrong way alerts during navigation.
• Fixed an issue that could cause parking availability prompts to reappear after route recalculation.
• Fixed an issue that could cause the device to cycle the display on and off continuously.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent re-routing around traffic road closures.
• Fixed an issue that could cause excessively long route calculation times.
• Fixed an issue with sorting trips in reverse alphabetical order.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent saving preferences for Smart Notification categories.
• Improved performance of some Loc8 postal code searches.
• Improved GPS performance.
• Improved software stability.
DriveAssist 50 software version 5.10
as of February 6, 2017
Changes made from version 4.10 to 5.10:
Added a feature to view the device battery level when it is connected to a computer.
Fixed an issue that prevented traffic events from appearing in Italy.
Fixed an issue that prevented postal code searches from working in Canada.
Fixed an issue that prevented routes from being recalculated after going off route.
Improved performance of some Loc8 postal code searches.
Improved GPS performance.
Improved software stability.