fenix 3 HR software version 2.91 Beta
as of March 22, 2016
Download (3.12 MB)
Change HistoryCode:Please Login or Register to see the links
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.91:
◦ Added support for Elevation Plot navigation data screen (Settings > Navigation > Data Screens > Elevation Plot). Note: this screen should give a 'glanceable' indication of effort remaining along the course being navigated. It shows completed (in green) and future (in blue, if available in the course) altitude data plotted over the distance of the navigation. Ascent fields are also displayed for current accumulation and the amount remaining to destination. Plan your next adventure using the Course creation tool at garminconnect.com!
◦ Added support for reviewing elevation history for an activity. (History > Activities > Choose an activity > Elevation Plot. The data field represents total ascent for the activity.)
◦ Added support for Auto Lock. (Settings > System > Auto Lock)
◦ Added floors climbed history to the steps widget.
◦ Added support for configuring Wi-Fi as a Hot Key option. (Settings > System > Hot Keys > Choose a key > Wi-Fi)
◦ Added the heading bug to the elevation plot page.
◦ Added support for previewing backlight intensity as it is modified.
◦ Improved the accuracy and reliability of optical heart rate data. (Requires WHR FW 2.17)
◦ Improved Bluetooth to phone connection reliability. (Requires BLE/ANT FW 3.34.)
◦ Improved accuracy of distance and lap counting for Pool Swim in certain situations.