Love your wife? Buy yourself a GPS for answering to her favorite question: "Dear, where are you?".
Good morning :
Has anyone tried using firmware on a 30X eTrex 30 eTrex ?
Thanks in advance.
Good ; I have already taken the test
I tried to update my firmware 4.2 eTrex 30 with the new eTrex 30X .
I renamed the picture to GUPDATE.gcd and introduced into the folder Garmin GPS .
I started ..... and nothing, not updated.
For me it would have to modify some other setting , the device may not know.
Therefore test performed without success.
eTrex 20x/30x (Webupdater) software version 2.10
as of July 13, 2015
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Added Screen Capture feature (Setup > Display > Screen Capture).
- Improved 'Save Portion' track feature. When saving a portion, the device now remembers that position in the track log so it can be used as a track segment for future portion saving.
- Fixed possible erroneous track point on power on.
- Fixed formatting issue with certain map names in the map information list.
eTrex 20x/30x (Webupdater) software version 2.30
◦Improved date select page.
◦Fixed issue with missing battery icon on dashboard.
◦Fixed issue with missing digit in direction number when panning the map.
eTrex 20x/30x (Webupdater) software version 2.40
•Improved detection of USB connection to a PC
Last edited by dirtbikermp3; 12th September 2016 at 15:18.
GPS-Devices: serveral Garmin, Samsung Galaxy, Audi MMI
eTrex 20x/30x (Webupdater) software version 2.50
as of November 29, 2016
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improved display Battery Save operation.