dezl 770 software version 2.20 added
dezl 770 software summary
◦Improved stability of the backup camera page.
◦Reverted weekly reset rule per 2014 FMCSA regulations update.
◦Added truck amenities icons to the TruckDown search details pages.
◦Fixed an issue that could prevent shaped routes from recalculating correctly when driving away from an active route.
dezl 770 software version 2.10
dezl 770 software version 3.20
as of March 10, 2015
Changes made from version 2.20 to 3.20:
Added support for the Garmin BC30 Wireless Backup Camera
Improved the Truck Profile in supported regions by adding trailer support for straight truck profiles, a visual representation of tunnel restrictions, and a 'Harmful for Water' feature
Added a message informing the user to launch the Smartphone Link app on their phone if auto-reconnect fails
Added time and distance comparison values to the Route Shaping feature
Improved stability of the Route Shaping feature
Improved UI responsiveness on the keyboard page
Added a button for route shaping to the map overview page in Trip Planner
Improved the logic for notifications in Hours of Service
Added support for 3-digit speed limit signs in North America
dezl 770 software version 3.30
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
◦Fixed an issue that could cause POI bubbles to appear inconsistently.
◦Fixed an issue that could prevent the multi-route preview from showing multiple routes
dezl 770 software version 4.20
as of June 15, 2015
Download (60.28 MB)
Changes made from version 3.30 to 4.20:
◦ Added ability to route into areas restricted for the current vehicle type, displaying relevant info on the map and prompting to find nearby parking
◦ Fuel Station searches in HERE data can now be filtered by Brands and Truck Amenities
◦ Improved the experience of adding a City to a trip in Trip Planner
◦ Improved TruckDown data search speed
◦ Added an option to disable navigation prompts on a connected Bluetooth headset
◦ Searches along the current route now search the entire route
◦ Improved the ability to search for categories using the Search Bar
◦ Added support for FMIx5 'Smart FMI' cables
◦ Improved TTS pronunciation of several phrases
◦ Fixed Bluetooth-related UI bugs
◦ Fixed inconsistencies in text and graphics in the Vehicle Profile pages
◦ Fixed photoLive and UI errors related to Smartphone Link
◦ Fixed an issue that could prevent exit information from matching search results in a list that is filterable
◦ Fixed an issue that could prevent the multi-route preview from finding multiple routes
◦ Improved the performance of some Foursquare pages
◦ Fixed an issue that could cause flags to be incorrectly moved or dropped on the route shaping map
◦ Fixed an issue that could prevent the Border Crossing notification from displaying when not actively navigating
dezl 770 software version 4.30
as of August 24, 2015
Changes made from version 4.20 to 4.30:
◦Fixed an issue that could cause traffic events to obscure the navigation map
dezl 770 software version 4.40
as of January 5, 2016
Changes made from version 4.30 to 4.40:
◦ Added support for the Garmin babyCamô accessory.
◦ Changing either of the Hazardous Materials or Tunnel Restrictions settings in European truck profiles may necessitate changes to the other. The unit will now prompt for further changes to these settings as needed.
◦ Added Foursquare points of interest and direct access points of interest to the Trip Planner app.
◦ Changed rounding of odometer values in IFTA trip reports to tenths of a mile.
◦ Fixed an issue that could prevent the device from responding when calculating a route using shaping points.
◦ Fixed an issue that prevented the sunrise/sunset trip data field from updating.
◦ Fixed an issue with searching for rest areas using Up Ahead.
◦Fixed an issue that could prevent the unit from unlocking maps when using multiple SD cards containing the same map.
◦ Fixed an issue that prevented entering fractional truck profile measurements in Lithuanian.
◦ Fixed an issue that could prevent the unit from resuming from a suspended state when using an FMI-45 cable.
◦ Improved software stability.