Or maybe the newest Garmin model will named in according to ID and this update for the newest Nuvi 2077 - why not 2xx7? But Nuvi 1947 is not 25x9!
Love your wife? Buy yourself a GPS for answering to her favorite question: "Dear, where are you?".
nuvi 27x7 and 27x8 (GCD File) software version 4.50
Last edited by Neil; 6th October 2014 at 02:13 AM. Reason: coded Garmin link as per forum rules [to prevent refbacks]
Does fw 4.80 (HWID 1582) accept crack maps ?
If not where I can find 4.60 fw ? (It was deleted from Garmin site)
nuvi 2xx7 and 2xx8 software version 5.00
as of June 30, 2015
Changes made from version 4.80 to 5.00:
◦ Improved search response times in certain scenarios.
◦ We now prevent the unit from suspending when losing power if a phone call is in progress.
◦ Fixed an issue that prevented incoming phone calls from being announced while panning the map.
◦ Fixed an issue that caused searches near 'My Active Route' to include distant results.
◦ Fixed an issue that caused the Trip Data map tool to show the current time incorrectly between 12 AM and 1 AM.
◦ Fixed an issue that caused the Weather map tool to show the current temperature as -2147483648.
◦ Fixed an issue that could prevent the Where I've Been app from recording some trip segments.
◦ Improved the display of Arabic text.
◦ Fixed issues with the Fleet Management Interface.
◦ Improved software stability.
(My Nüvi is the 2597 (HWID 2077), by the way, with the latest firmware (7.6). I want to roll it back to 4.60 to see if I can install a topo map from Mapsource.)
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by gmix; 8th July 2015 at 08:47 AM.