Code:Please Login or Register to see the links
Hmmm,..... i think i was a littel bit quick,...
Webpage for the 3.50 version goes to 3.30 now .
webupdater says there is version 3.50 but when downloaded to my oregon no update still 3.30
Edit; Removed usb stick with oregon xml file from pc en udate goes to the real oregon and not to the usb stick.
Last edited by Kale Bikkel; 6th November 2013 at 22:52.
You can try direct link and compare this file with gupdate.gcd in your device:
Caty is the first as usually! But I have a gossipy and leisured look in software source at time when she was typing
Last edited by Giomen; 6th November 2013 at 22:56.
Love your wife? Buy yourself a GPS for answering to her favorite question: "Dear, where are you?".
Any problem with update? All working?
Edit: I see you are the first and the only one to post this update in wiki too, no news till now
Edit 2: All ok, one bug from the previous firmware solved: it is now possible to get into diagnostic mode via the Satellite page.
Oregon 6x0 (WebUpdater) software version 3.60
as of December 10, 2013
Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.60:
Fixed calories not being displayed when using a heart rate monitor.
Fixed erroneous temperature values below 0 degrees C when using a tempe wireless temperature sensor.
Fixed proximity warning alert text being unreadable in some situations.
Fixed possible shutdown when using the Favorites dashboard.
Commands from SD card using ldr.bin now work in 3.60
(Thanks agev for testing)
Oregon 6x0 (WebUpdater) software version 3.70
as of January 30, 2014
- Added a separate zoom level setting for geocaches (Setup > Map > Advanced Map Setup > Zoom Levels > Geocaches)
- Added support for additional [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] cartography
- Improved GLONASS performance
- Improved display of marine-specific lines in BlueChart g2 maps
- Improved boot time when large amounts of photos are present
- Fixed map display of highway shields
- Fixed issue with incorrect letter capitalization of certain map points
- Fixed issue retrieving PLSS data in certain TOPO US 24k maps
- Fixed possible issue with +/- buttons when using Sight N' Go
SEE WARNING IN FOLLOWING POSTS REGARDING SOME MAPS BECOME LOCKED WITH THIS FW VERSION.
Nüvi 2595 / 60CSx / 62s / Oregon 600