I tried SPPC with Win 8.1 & Win 10 Technical Preview it works great with all compatible apks (2.33+).
This tool "SPPC" brought to you by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
gives you power to edit Streetpilot for Android Apk files.
- Windows XP/7/Win 8.1 & Win 10 (thx Ellinas)
- Download and Install JavaCode:Please Login or Register to see the links
- Streetpilot for Android versions 2.16, 2.22, 2.23, 2.26, 2.33, 2.35, 2.36, 2.37...
- Download latest attached version
- Extract it somewhere ie: Desktop and launch /Desktop/SPPC/SPpathchanger.exe
- Drag and Drop Streetpilot Apk file over SPPC or use Open to Load it
- Set desired path and press Patch
- Install newly created Apk on your device
- You may add new paths to /Desktop/SPPC/lib/pathdata.txt
- You may create a shortcut to SPpathchanger.exe and Drag and Drop on shortcut to automatically launch SPPC and load apk.
credits: catymag, Black Wolf, Ellinas, rf711
Last edited by flagmax; 21st July 2015 at 08:30 PM.
how to we set the "location" setting in order to have a green signal bar instead of the red when you have already the satellite lock? mine is still showing red.
Now you have in lib writen location and if you write location1 or replace location with empty space you will not get satellite location anymore.
Will do some more research when i have time and i hope that i will find something.
Thanks for such tool. As an S3 user I always find a version for /storage/extSdCard and have no need for it, but I understand how important it is for others.
The crazy thing about it is... 2.37 ??? is this because you made it universal or is 2.37 around? I have nothing more than 2.35 and seen no improvements over 2.33, and still have an S4 user complaining because I cannot fix his blank/black screen issue.
2.35 allows you to search by address without needing Google. 2.33, 2.36, and 2.37 don't. Thus there are no versions of 2.36 or 2.37 available.
Thanks for sharing this tool, but in the V2.37 version, still can not use, I hope this tool can be used
After testing studies to determine inability in this regard.