Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 193
  1. #151
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lower Saxony
    Age
    49
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've finally gotten this running on my Nexes 4 with Lollipop. It seems to be running fine. The only problem I have is that the app doesn't save the setting of the map I want. I have two maps on my phone but after selecting one and leaving the settings menu, it is no longer selected.

    Does anybody have any ideas?

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #152
    ☼ADMIN☼ Streetpilot v2.35 app release (960x540 to 1920x1080) for Android 4.2.2+
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    19,065
    Rep Power
    4768

    Default

    Do these maps cover the same area? Beware 2 routable maps covering the same area can't be selected at the same time.

    sent with my phone
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

    Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

  4. #153
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lower Saxony
    Age
    49
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Both maps were made using Mapsource. The first is Europe NT 2015.40 and the second ist Topo Deutschland 7.0.

  5. #154
    ☼ADMIN☼ Streetpilot v2.35 app release (960x540 to 1920x1080) for Android 4.2.2+
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    19,065
    Rep Power
    4768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister-B View Post
    Both maps were made using Mapsource. The first is Europe NT 2015.40 and the second ist Topo Deutschland 7.0.
    Both are routable and Germany region is available in both maps.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

    Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

  6. #155
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Vilnius
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Trying to get it working on Sony Xperia Z3 compact. App seems to be working, but no other data (voices, languages, maps could be seen). Any ideas?

  7. #156
    Master panoshm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Succefull installed at Samsung S4

    I used StreetPilot_2.35pi_storage_extSdCard_Android_signed.apk from 1st post (Spoiler: /storage/extSdCard/Android/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/files/Garmin/)

    - First install apk
    - Then just run it, let it open and then just close it
    - After that program will create itself /storage/extSdCard/Android/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/files/Garmin/ (very important to see yourself that all gone right!!!)
    - Put out SD from the phone (so you can copy folder .System) and put it in a CardReader to the PC
    - After in folder Garmin (that created as above), just copy all staffs of folder Garmin (.System - Dashboards - Garmin - GPX - Help - keyboards - map - poi etc etc) (I used Garmin folder from lolypop000 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ( Spoiler: Garmin folder)
    - Put card back to the phone and start it

    Streetpilot works perfect!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Montana650 - Nuvi1490T - iPhone5S (iOS9.2)
    StreetPilot at Galaxy S4 Mini - cracked Nuvi 760
    ----------------------always unpaved----------------------
    tAaKA

  8. #157
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panoshm View Post
    Succefull installed at Samsung S4

    I used StreetPilot_2.35pi_storage_extSdCard_Android_signed.apk from 1st post (Spoiler: /storage/extSdCard/Android/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/files/Garmin/)

    - First install apk
    - Then just run it, let it open and then just close it
    - After that program will create itself /storage/extSdCard/Android/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/files/Garmin/ (very important to see yourself that all gone right!!!)
    - Put out SD from the phone (so you can copy folder .System) and put it in a CardReader to the PC
    - After in folder Garmin (that created as above), just copy all staffs of folder Garmin (.System - Dashboards - Garmin - GPX - Help - keyboards - map - poi etc etc) (I used Garmin folder from lolypop000 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ( Spoiler: Garmin folder)
    - Put card back to the phone and start it

    Streetpilot works perfect!!!
    Very helpful thank you, which maps did you use - NT or NTU ?

  9. #158
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Could someone please clarify this for me?
    Of all the garmin`s bells&whistles, SP only works with JCV and proximity alerts for the custom made gpi files. No G2S, no ASR voice recognition, no SID based intrasearch crap, no Cyclops cameras and absolutely no realtime traffic display. Correct?
    Last edited by masta666; 8th April 2015 at 12:57 PM.

  10. #159
    ☼ADMIN☼ Streetpilot v2.35 app release (960x540 to 1920x1080) for Android 4.2.2+
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    19,065
    Rep Power
    4768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by masta666 View Post
    Could someone please clarify this for me?
    Of all the garmin`s bells&whistles, SP only works with JCV and proximity alerts for the custom made gpi files. No G2S, no ASR voice recognition, no SID based intrasearch crap, no Cyclops cameras and absolutely no realtime traffic display.
    Simply because it's not an official app. but it has been ported from Asus Padfone China version and some features cannot work with other languages than Chinese and other devices than Asus Padfone.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

    Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

  11. #160
    Master panoshm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RussUK View Post
    Very helpful thank you, which maps did you use - NT or NTU ?
    I used NTU
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Montana650 - Nuvi1490T - iPhone5S (iOS9.2)
    StreetPilot at Galaxy S4 Mini - cracked Nuvi 760
    ----------------------always unpaved----------------------
    tAaKA

 

 
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.