Thanks catymag and x-trail, with the help of your instructions (#1, #363, #348) StreetPilot finally works on my Samsung S5 (4.4.2)!
Thanks guys, its works on Huawei honor6 4.4.2
Last edited by panlnl3; 31st December 2014 at 07:10 AM.
Where can we get voice files that will work with streetpilot?
A more "compact"guide for Samsung Galaxy S5, rooted:
- Install the apk, don’t run!
- copy libgarminos.so to data/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/lib and give permission rw- r—r—
- copy the libasusscreendict.so, libasusscreendictservice.so and libgmxt.so to system/lib/ and give permission rw- r—r—
- The ready Garmin folder (with maps, voice, poi, etc.) goes into the sdcard dir
o Root\sdcard\Garmin\Map (put any .img inside, names do not matter)
o Root\sdcard\Garmin\.System\JCV (put here JCV files, not tested!)
o Root\sdcard\Garmin\voice (.vpm formats only!)
- to add “address” search in the “where to” menu: add shortcut (bottom of page), search
- battery indicator stays in red, didn't find a solution for that one, but I can live with it...
Last edited by gbmolina; 26th December 2014 at 10:24 AM.
Just try on Intel Atom Device but cant run at all
I have a problem with my samsung galaxy note 8.0
1st)with android 4.1.2 rooted sp 2.16 work fine
but after updated to 4.4.2 I want install SP 2.33 by ORAK package
i cant install the apk I have always this message : application not installed
whats happen !! do you have a solution ??
the "Application not installed" error message can have many causes.
It may results from trying to install a package that already exists on the system, unless the new package has a newer version number and is signed by the same key ,or the apk can be corrupt or if you don't have enough space to install it,
Under settings> applications do you have unknown sources checked?
It can be useful to install a logcat and look at its log for the reason.