Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 420
  1. #131
    ☼ADMIN☼ Garmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.x
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    19,061
    Rep Power
    4778

    Default

    Get satellites fix and settings will be saved
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

    Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #132
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nexus 5 was not rooted. It has problem to install this apk. Can anyone help me install the nonrooted APK?

    Thank you in advance.

  4. #133
    ☼ADMIN☼ Garmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.x
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    19,061
    Rep Power
    4778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axyoung View Post
    Nexus 5 was not rooted. It has problem to install this apk. Can anyone help me install the nonrooted APK?

    Thank you in advance.
    read post n51
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

    Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

  5. #134
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Does Streetpilot 2.33 support JCV?

  6. #135
    Navigation software expert Garmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.x
    Garmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.xGarmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.x
    tom1807's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    APAC
    Posts
    1,067
    Rep Power
    520

    Default

    Yes, it does.

    Sidenote:
    You cannot install Streetpilot on your mobile if you have ART (Android RunTime) selected. Only when you Dalvik selected, the installation is fine.
    You can also not switch back after the installation to ART, StreetPilot crash


    thanks added in starting post

  7. #136
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thank you for your quick reply
    I use Xperia Z and Srteetpilot run very smooth , I wonder how can I activate JCV ?
    PS. I already have .JCV in JCV folder

    Quote Originally Posted by tom1807 View Post
    Yes, it does.

    Sidenote:
    You cannot install Streetpilot on your mobile if you have ART (Android RunTime) selected. Only when you Dalvik selected, the installation is fine.
    You can also not switch back after the installation to ART, StreetPilot crash

  8. #137
    Navigation software expert Garmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.x
    Garmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.xGarmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.x
    tom1807's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    APAC
    Posts
    1,067
    Rep Power
    520

    Default

    It shows for me during navigation, so maybe you test it either by driving or switch the GPS off and simulate a route where a Junction View should show up

  9. #138
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thank you I'll try

    Quote Originally Posted by tom1807 View Post
    It shows for me during navigation, so maybe you test it either by driving or switch the GPS off and simulate a route where a Junction View should show up

  10. #139
    Member +
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Korat
    Age
    37
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Why i can not install on my Zenfone 5 android 4.3
    please advice me how to do?

    Thanks,

  11. #140
    Navigation software expert Garmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.x
    Garmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.xGarmin Street Pilot v.2.33 Android 4.4.x
    tom1807's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    APAC
    Posts
    1,067
    Rep Power
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piches_do View Post
    Why i can not install on my Zenfone 5 android 4.3
    please advice me how to do?

    Thanks,
    The answer is in your question.
    4.4 and higher, not lower

 

 
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.