I can not install either, my directory is mnt/external_sd.
I tried to decompile edit libgarminos.so and compile but it fails (apktool).
żAny helps please....?
Even with this new achievement I did not install.
I will use the IGO Primo.
thank you very much.
thank you all for helping ,but i can not get garmin working, lost of tries.
must be my pone
Hi bulls-ar same problem as u on the S3 mini non-root JB 4.2.2, tried on internal an external, but on the S4 mini JB 4.2.2 it works fine.
Please Can you make one for this path:
Thanks will look out for the solution.
Hii All.here my report,
Samsung Galaxy Mega - GT-i9205 ( Not ROOT )
OS - JB 4.2.2
Baseband : I9205XXUCNA3
Locations of Installation :storage/emulated/0/ = ( Internal Devices Storage )
Locations Of APK :storage/emulated/0/ = ( Internal Devices Storage )
1. My Navteq / HERE 2014.30 ALL ( Official ) = (Unlocked with Gimg )Working Good Conditions
2. Malfreemap 2014.30 ALL ( Official ) =( Unlocked with Gimg ) Working Good Conditions
3. Malfreemap 141124 - ( Un- Official ) = Not Working @ Applications Crashed - I cant answer this questions,lets the Expert do some experiment
Voice : Stocked - American English = Work ( I do not download the voice yet )
POI : Stocked POI from Malfreemap = Appear but no sound / voice come out,it just display the message at the headline
Junctions View : Navteq / HERE 2014.30 : NOT WORKING - Message Appear " This Model Does Not Support SG/MY JCV Feature " thats meant,other JCV might work
1. Applications " HANG " when try to search POI = Cannot go back to Main Menu = Solutions = Forced Close and Restart the Applications
2. Route " Re-Calculate " looks good / Work
3. POI finding - Super Fast
4. User Interface = Very Nice
5. Usability = For me =Not too much confident / Prefer to use Original Garmin Hardware so far
My Curious :
1. How to activate " 1 sec tracklog " by using this applications.Appreciated for any informations because its very usefull for me to record a new track for the Mappers here.
My Conclusions = I want to say many many Thank You for all of you here for share and wasted much hours to teach us about this .
Last edited by ujang_je; 3rd December 2014 at 18:52. Reason: Adding more Information