OruxMaps 5.2.0 Final - 15 February 2013
WHAT'S NEW v.5.2.0:
-->Composite maps (from two or more online sources).
-->Support to WMS over https.
-->Solved some bugs.
OruxMaps 5.2.1 - 22 February 2013
WHAT'S NEW v.5.2.1:
-->Solved some bugs with Garmin maps.
-->Solved some bugs with composite maps.
New beta 5.2.2beta2
1.-3d view improved.
2.-Compass dashboard control divided into two controls, true North and magnetic North.
3.-ETA in UTC time (settings--units).
4.-Disable screen saver if logging a track. Activate the screen if received notices of OruxMaps. (settings--application).
5.-Export imported routes using 'Search route' option. There is a new button 'Export to a file' if you 'tap' the first wpt of the route.
New beta 5.2.2beta5
New features beta5:
-->added Mercator projection to Garmin maps. (settings--maps--garmin maps). Selected by default. Requires 'refresh map list' to take effect.
-->solved some bugs with Garmin maps.
-->solved some bug with Wpt. navigation mode.
OruxMaps Donate v5.2.3
Requirements: 2.1 and up
Overview: Map viewer/route logger for your outdoor activities.
-online with many different types of maps (Google maps, OpenStreetMap, Microsoft Maps,etc.).
-offline with calibrated maps for the application. You can convert your Ozi Explorer maps, or create your own maps, with a desktop tool.
Allows you record tracks using GPS. It works with gpx and kml formats.
100% no Advertising
Text to Speech (some locales)
Support to some .rmap maps
Support to vector maps (mapsforge)
Support to vector Garmin .img maps (not locked)
Complete track statistics, with different graphs
External bluetooth GPS support
Export your tracks in KML/GPX/KMZ formats
Follow your old tracks/routes, with distance alarm.
Save Waypoints with attached photo-audio-video media files. Wpt proximity alarm with custom audio alarm
Waypoint navigation mode
Custom cursor images
Power save mode, for long track recording
Use a heart monitor with your device (supported Zephyr HRM, Polar Bluetooth and ANT+)
Upload/download tracks from everytrail.com
Upload tracks to gpsies.com, mapmytracks.com and trainingstagebuch.org
Live tracking with mapmytracks.com
What's in this version:
WHAT'S NEW v.5.2.3:
-->Solved some bugs.
This app has no advertisements
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
New beta 5.2.4
What is new?
- Added <gpxtpx:cad> cadence (from ANT+) to exported gpx files.
- Relief map (enabled by default in settings--maps--relief map). You need to download DEM files if you wanto to see something different than a white background. You can play with the maximum altitude if you want increase the contrast.
- Improved garmin maps, using a cache. You can clean the cache in settings--maps--garmin maps
- New custom waypoint types manager, including voice message & custom icons. (Waypoints list, menu button--wpt type manager)
- New settings for voice messages (you can set the alarms by default).
- Improved support for online map sources. Now it is possible to add complex operations, using sqlite expressions (example):