Requirements: Garmin software
Overview:U.S. Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots is ideal for fishing, recreational boating or camping. Featuring maps of thousands of the country?s best fishing and boating destinations, it is divided into three easy-to-use geographic regions:
On 3 CD ISO Image WEST, CENTRAL, EAST, just burn to cd with your burning program, or run with Alcohol 120%.
Run with the Garmin software and no unlock required.
U.S. Recreational Lakes features:
* Detailed shoreline for most lakes
* Detailed lake maps may include depth contours, boat ramps, fuel mile markers, hazards, marinas, campgrounds
* Interstates, highways and county roads
* Contains general roads and lake data
* Over a thousand lakes in the Central and Eastern regions contain additional lake detail, including depth contours
* Trip and waypoint management function lets you transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your Garmin GPS and your PC
Fishing Hot Spots features:
* Lake profiles including size, depth and source
* Standing timber
* Creek channels
* Boating lanes
* Bottom consistency (including weed growth)
* Submerged roadbeds, fence rows and other structure
* Rock piles
* Access roads
* Suggested fishing areas and seasonal catching strategies
* Lure selection tips
no unlock required
You just have to make sure you burn the image to CD first and not just unzip and try to run from harddrive.
Hello I just tried out the central CD and it is locked. Can somebody verify and unlock thank you
Not locked. In my Mapsource Utilities>Manage Map Products>Map Product Information: "US Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots, Central, v5" shows Status as "Not Lockable". Check you've followed catymag's instructions in post 1.