Navigate the streets with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
• Includes more than 1.3 million km (849,000 mi) of roads, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in South Africa.
• Displays thousands of points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, petrol/gasoline stations, lodging, attractions and railways.
• Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices.
• Speaks street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street").
• Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories.
• Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
Features coverage of Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Reunion, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe, with detailed coverage throughout the Republic of South Africa, specifically:
I've tried multiple sources for the D3530160A.JCV on my nuvi 3790 but I can't seem to get it to display ?just shows blank.Does anyone have the split screen jcv file to share photo real or normal.D3530150A.JCV worked fine with 2016.10.Thanks
Can someone point me in the correct direction as to which JCV file I need to use for a Nuvi2300? I have a Nuvu 40 (among others), so I have downloaded the correct file for my device, but an old (now retired) colleague brought me his GPS to update which still had a 2012 map on it. TIA!
Try the D2392190A.JCV file. It's meant for units which display full screen [1xxx, 7x5] but will display in 37x0 devices which are related to 2300.
'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned. Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].