BlueChart g2 - HPC417S - New Zealand South 2014.0 (15.50)
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
Includes the entire coast of the South Island including the Bounty Islands to the southeast and Snares Islands to the southwest; also includes the southernmost part of the North Island from Foxton Beach to Cape Turnagain, including Wellington.
FID: 3259, PID: 1, RID: 5, VID: 28
Please Login or Register to see the links