Garmin MapmyIndia v7.1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
MapmyIndia version 7.1 maps cover:
•7.1 million places
•1.9 million road kilometers
•4,751 cities at street-level
•39 cities at house-level
•36 cities in full 3D
•Maps in 4 local languages
•City guides and rich points of interest
•Photographs of places to visit, stay, eat and shop in popular tourist destinations and cities
•Voice guidance in 9 regional languages
Thelocal languages will include Hindi, Punjabi Tamil and Malayalam.
MapmyIndia’s version 7.1 maps – India’s most comprehensive, exhaustive, detailed and updated map coverage – provide first- and best-in-class advanced navigation and driver assistance features with visual cues, such as: •Extended lane guidance (telling the user which lane to get into prior to a turn or exit)
•Junction views (how the upcoming intersection looks in real-life)
•Sign-posts (which major landmarks, localities and cities lie in the direction of upcoming turns)
•Day-time based turn restrictions (based on time and day, whether the particular road is 2-way or one-way in a particular directions)
•Live traffic (what is the live congestion on roads in the city)
MapmyIndia continues to offer the most localized navigation experience, with city guides and rich points of interest (which provide detailed descriptions and photographs of places to visit, stay, eat and shop in popular tourist destinations and cities) voice guidance in 9 regional languages and is also introducing regional maps in 4 local languages (which displays the map in the regional language), to aid users who prefer to communicate and interact with the navigation systems in local Indian languages and not just English.
MapmyIndia’s GPS navigation system enables accurate turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation to the building doorstep, not just a nearby landmark or the general locality. The version 7.1 MapmyIndia maps continue to provide best-in-class full 3D coverage of India, with digital elevation models and terrain across India, thousands of full-scale 3D landmarks across India, which offer life-like 360-degree views of popular tourist and commercial landmarks, and full 3D city models containing 3D buildings in residential and commercial areas for 36 major cities across India, including all the major metropolitan areas.
↓↓↓ Don't post thanking posts. Use the "Like this post" link below instead.
And if you download a torrent I have posted, please keep seeding, as I´m only seeding a few days until it´s well seeded
Hello everyone, I'm new here!
The map and Garmin India 2013.30 which is more detailed?
Navigate the streets with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.PHP Code:Please Login or Register to see the links
- Includes more than 1.38 million km (860,000 mi) of roads throughout India, including NH-8 from Delhi to Mumbai, and NH-7 from Varanasi to Hyderabad.
- Displays more than 7.1 million points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, lodging, banks, ATMs and shopping.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices.
- Speaks street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street").
- Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories.
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
And the MapMyIndia:
With MapmyIndia Navigation map data productPHP Code:Please Login or Register to see the links
- Get the most reliable and accurate directions to over 10 million destinations of India
- Richest understanding of local addressing and naming nomenclature
- Accurate routing with help of over 100 navigation attributes within the road database like alternate names, turn restrictions, one way streets, physical barriers etc.
- Extensive coverage of points of interest making it easy to find and reach your favourite restaurants, closest ATMs, fun-filled tourist destinations, emergency services, convenience stores and more locations spread out over multiple categories
- Enriched with advanced features make it a world-class navigation mapping product
- Door-to-door navigation with house number data
- 3-D city models and 3-D landmarks
- Regional content with map of 9 regional languages
- Phonetic database to enable Text to speech and Speech recognition functionalities
- City guide and guided tours
- Junction views and signposts
- ADAS (Advanced-driver assistance support) features
- Field proven maps where MapmyIndia maps are used by millions of people who help keep our data updated and continuously improve the datasets
MapmyIndia has a strong track record of releasing regular updates and maintaining *version controls. The latest navigation map version released is version 8.0.
Coverage version 8.0
- Street level navigation
- 1.90 Mn kms of attribute-rich road network coverage connecting all towns and villages across the country
- All 4,787 cities of the country at street level covering major/minor streets and destinations within these cities
- 5,79,000 villages with complete road connectivity between them
- 10.33 million points of interest spread across 64 categories, customised especially for navigation in India
- Door-to-door navigation
- 46 cities with house number level data covering over 3.39 millions addresses
- Premium navigation feature coverage
- 3D features
- All India Digital elevation model
- 3D city models for 46 cities
- 1250 textured 3D landmarks
- Maps in 9 regional languages
- Phonetic dictionary enabling Text-to-speech and Speech recognition
- City guide and Guided tours
- Junction views and Signposts
This numbers seems the answer is the MapMyIndia is better in coverage… But I never been on India; so, one with experience must answer this question!
Last edited by Pungente; 16th October 2013 at 17:59.
What maps is best for Goa?
Какая из двух будет лучше для Goa?
Hi Buddy, File does not exits on above post:
Anyone can help to get that files for my device ...?
use other links in thread.
Other link does not contains good map ... I downloaded and tried