CarteBlanche Ukraine NT Map 2012.12 for Garmin® and Kenwood®
As compared to the previous 2012.09 map version, the changes in the new version are as follows:
The total road network coverage is increased by 2 800 km.
Detailed coverage is added for 3 settlements, namely:
- Donets'ka oblast': Kostiantynivka, Illicha;
- Luhans'ka oblast': Krasnyi Luch.
- The total street network coverage is increased by 0.3% and now constitutes 50.3% by population. Address search covers 44.1% by population.
- Street network and address database in the city of Zaporizhzhia are substantially updated. Detailed coverage of in-block passages is added, based on the recent data of our unique GPS/video survey.
- In the cities of Kyiv and Vinnytsia street networks and address databases are substantially updated.
- Interconnecting roads in Poltavs'ka region are updated.
- Number of POIs is increased to about 77 200.
- A large number of feedback messages are processed.
Therefore, now CarteBlanche Ukraine map 2012.12 contains a detailed coverage of 689 settlements (50.3% of the Ukrainian population), including 139 cities; almost all of this coverage (44.1% of population) includes address search. The map features a detailed coverage of all settlements in 9 districts of Kyivs'ka oblast' (Bilotserkivs'kyi, Boryspil's'kyi, Brovars'kyi, Kaharlyts'kyi, Kyievo-Sviatoshyns'kyi, Obukhivs'kyi, Pereiaslav-Kmel'nyts’kyi and Vasyl'kivs'kyi), in-block passages in many cities. The total length of road coverage is 458 000 km, including a large number of unpaved roads.