[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
AdriaROUTE map is detailed routable map of SouthEast Europe. AdriaROUTE includes maps of 8 countries: Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, FYRO Macedonia and Albania. In AdriaROUTE map there are more then 100 000 searchable points of interest (POI-a) and over 360 000 km of roads. Cartographical details include: urban areas, forests (Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina), islands, rivers, railway network, and parks.
Product code: AR001
- CROATIA: 6850 settlements, 749 towns have street name detail and 625 towns have house numbers. Lane assist, speed limits and road signs on main roads. Detailed hydrography.
- SLOVENIA: all settlements (5865) covered with street name and house numbers. TMC, lane assist, road signs, speed limits included.
- BIH: 5800 settlements, 114 towns have street name detail and Sarajevo, Banja Luka and Tuzla have house numbers. Detailed hydrography.
- FYRO MACEDONIA: detailed road network with 2400 settlements, 33 major cities are covered with street name and points of interest (POI).
- ALBANIA: detailed road network wit 3000 settlements, 60 cities are covered with street names and points of interest.
- SERBIA: detailed road network with 10 000 settlements, 716 towns have street name detail and 654 have house numbers. 11000 searchable points of interest (POI). Detailed hydrography.
- MONTENEGRO: detailed road network with 1200 settlements, 14 major cities are covered with street name and points of interest (POI).
- KOSOVO: detailed road network with 3000 settlements, 9 major cities are covered with street name and points of interest (POI).
Map was created with the Garmin NT technology, which enables new functions (3d buildings, monitoring road in tunnels), and map is smaller regarding memory. Some older models of GPS devices do not support NT format (eTrex Legend, eTrex Vista, eTrex LegendC, VistaC eTrex, GPSMAP 60C, GPSMAP 60CS, CPSMAP 76C, GPSMAP 76CS). Those units can use AdriaRoute Lite version.
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Works for MAC (RoadTrip) and for WIN (Unlocked Mapsource instalation!)
Map is fully unlocked.
After installing it into RoadTrip for MAC, you can freely browse it and send map to your Garmin device.
Prerequisites: Garmin software for MAC: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] RoadTrip for MAC instalation: just click the .gmap file and it is installed! Mapsource instalation (Unlocked): GMAP folder is Mapsource compatible. Move the GMAP folder into location: in XP - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GARMIN\Maps
(in Vista, Windows 7 - C:\ProgramData\GARMIN\maps). Restart Mapsource.
Folders are hidden. Before moving the GMAP folder, check "Show hidden files and folders" option.
This here on the forum already exists AdriaRoute 3.3 img why duplicate map and posts
Buy yourself glasses to better see
Also you did on another forum ....
You think you're smart ?????
A little late for you and then you ask duplicate posts
man just easier, marianri didn't do something bad, just new mirror!
My friend compared 3 map: CNEUNT, Adria Route and SCG.
CNEUNT is more powerful map. Adria Route have more detail only in separate regions at most not urban. SCG have the least details but many POI in addition.
Routing is not good on all maps but friend said it is not big problem for small road-net at this region.
Love your wife? Buy yourself a GPS for answering to her favorite question: "Dear, where are you?".