BlueChart g2 Vision: VEU016R - Mediterranean Southeast v11.50
Product details at Garmin:
Code:Please Login or Register to see the links
- Includes realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Features smooth displays, including seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Includes high-resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with a realistic view of the land and water for unparalleled situational awareness.
- Features aerial “real world” photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- Includes Auto Guidance technology that searches chart data - tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest - to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- Offers MarinerEye view 3-D perspective, providing a bird's eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Offers FishEye view 3-D perspective, providing an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart's information.
- Provides Safety Shading (in compatible units), allowing mariners to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depths.
- Provides Fishing Charts (in compatible units), allowing mariners to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Allows users to conveniently plan and organize routes, from your computer, before your trip with HomePort™, compatible trip-planning software (sold separately).
From Güllük, Turkey east to include Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon and Israel, then west to Misratah, Libya.
Download with MultiUpload URL dispatcher:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
RapidShare link in MultiUpload doesn't work. Probably due to the size limit for free users.
Password for RAR: h4seje2AnudruHUx
Locked gmapsupp.img file 488 MiB. MapID = 2026, PID = 1, RgnID = 2, VenID = 22
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
If you absolutely want to remove the lock completely anyway then use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or similar tool.
Thanks I was looking forward for this, but for some reason I had the wrong code (HXEU016R). By any chance, do you have the unlocked .img? 'cause there's no way I can unlock it, I might just be dumb or something...
Please refer to the first post, there is everything clearly explained how to unlock and which tool to use for unlock
Hi ,i am new here.I have the garmin 62s and i can't get it to work.I open the mapsource but i don't have any map at all.
I open the map product manager then unlock regions ,add, then i put the map unlock code that i get from Garmin unlock generator v1.5.After all i receive the message map product not installed.What should i do ?!
can i use this map on android phone or on gps device other than garmin???
There's no Garmin app for Android that shows BlueChart g2 Vision charts. Possibly shows in poor quality (eg. with nüvi colors instead of marine colors) on Garmin-Asus A(ndriod) models.
This is only for Garmin marine chartplotters supporting BlueChart g2 Vision charts and for Garmin HomePort on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
i try it on homeport do u think it works with nroute
Hello can anyone share again because the link is dead?