TopoLusitania v0.84 + v0.85 Final version for Garmin
TopoLusitania v0.84 Final version for Garmin
Although the name of the file indicates Beta1, this is the final version of TopoLusitania v0.84.
The version of TopoLusitania v0.84 has an FID 30,508 and can coexist with previous versions.
For installation in Mapsource;
TopoLusitania_v084beta1_Mapsource.rar [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TopoLusitania_v084beta1_gmapsup2.rar [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Put this version of the card TopoLusitania GPS. Never in the internal GPS. If there is a crash, simply removing the card, we solve the problem, (the ground is hard to find a PC around)
With this set of firmware versions on the same model, and different models, it is increasingly difficult to operate effectively transparent maps in Garmin GPS.
In this version of TopoLusitania include the following elements:
- GR 10 (Grande Route 10) - Valencia - Lisbon, passing by Fatima.
- Port of Peniche - designed in consultation with the Google Earth and the letters 337-2
- Dam S Domingos - Atouguia Whale - redesigned in full
- Line of coast (beach) Sta Cruz and Porto Escada
- A series of fire breaks between the beach and Quiaios Relay (wrongly marked on the streets as CN)
- Several unpaved roads in the area of Mafra
- Access to the wind farm Famões (Lisbon) and wind (thanks jgilalmeida)
- Fixed the road between Montargil-Couço (thanks jgilalmeida)
- Odelouca Dam (in-filling stage) - was drawn on the contour of the M888 letter No 586. Posted about the tunnel Odelouca - Fennel Dam that is part of the water supply in the Algarve.
- In the area of Evora - access roads to the menhir Cromlech, cromlech Almendres tapir and large Southend.
- Cape Espichel some paths nearby.
- Corrected the road comrades in the area Pedrógão (Alentejo) cut with the dam / weir Pedrógão that is part of the development of the dam.
- A variant of the Camino de Santiago (this time through Fatima) (required beaver troubadour)
- In the Azores were included in the improvements made in different ports (basically new piers) which significantly altered the coastline. (thanks S_C)
- In the area of dam realigned roads, particularly those that lead to the "heart" of the dam. No, not in the area of the wall. It is in the area of the pumping station of Alamos, a true heart that pumps water from the dam for almost the entire irrigation area.
- Designed the roads in the Marina area Amieira
Mosaic 35100010.img - High Rabagão was divided into two new maps:
35100022.img - Sierra Alvão and 35100023.img - High Rabagão
Mosaics 3510005 - 35100006 and Fratel - D'Obidos Lagoon were also divided into 4 new maps:
3510007 - Maranhão dam, 3510008 Lagoa d'Obidos, 3510009 - 3510010 and Fratel - Pinhal de Leiria
These divisions were imposed by the dimensions of the tiles before compilation in order to make the TopoLusitania "friend" of the Garmin GPS with small memory
The version of TopoLusitania v0.85 has an FID 30,501 and can coexist with previous versions (except with the v0.60 which should be removed)
Version for manual installation in Mapsource: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Version for installation directly on the memory card GPS: gmapsupp.img [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Put this version of the card TopoLusitania GPS. Never in the internal memory of the GPS. If there is a crash, removing the card, we solve the problem, (the ground is hard to find a PC around)
Changes in version 0.85:
Buoys Rio Douro - revised and expanded edition ;-) (thanks Ariane)
Trails, unpaved roads and paved roads in the area of Sines / Santiago (thanks GTM)
Unpaved Roads area Northern Country: Guimaraes Braga, Viana (thanks Luis V.)
A super Overlay for Google Earth Fernando M, which helped us a lot. Thank you.
TYP A Fernando A, which was not included in the V84 and we expect approval to make public (that TYP was created for use in Colorado).
Tracks from various Transportugal that allowed us to complete some unpaved roads north and south of the country
Tracks received from area Sintra / Magoito / Praia das Macas
Tracks received from the zone of Alcacer do Sal
Tracks received from Barrocal
Tracks received from area Alqueva - New bridge south of Rosario and their paths
All national parks and natural landscapes defined legally in Portugal (including the International Tagus Park and several protected landscapes (from the Coruche Lapiás Granja de Negro)
The Route of Historic Villages (GR 22)
Tracks zone Mafra (thank Flávio)
The map 35100011.img (International Douro) was divided into two new maps:
35100025.img - Sierra Montesinho
35100024.img - Douro Internacional
Mistakes version v0.85:
The Via Algarviana is only visible at the zoomlevel of 1.5km and below Whereas all other GR-trails are visible up to 5km. In v0.84 it was OK.
Design error on the coast in the municipality of Torres Vedras (error inserted already in v0.84)
Design error in Cascais - Bullring no longer exists (error from the beginning)
You have to navigate to get to the good.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Password for my files: gpspower.net Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600