Auto Drive Hellas v1.91 Update - Installer
EXTRA VERSION 1.91
This extra version was created in response to the issues involving the closure of national road at Tempi, aiming at providing alternative navigation solutions for users travelling from Athens to Thessaloniki and vice-versa. Apart from this, this version is identical to version 1.90
Important changes in this version:
• RICH NEIGHBOURHOOD DATABASE FOR ATHENS GREATER AREA
Both well-known neighbourhood names (such as "Exarchia") and not so well-known, used by locals (such as "Vatrachonisi" in Pagrati) have been included. They appear on the map and can be used for seach (in "Cities") and, most importantly, can be used in address search just like cities or municipalities names.
• COMPLETION OF MAINLAND DIRT ROAD NETWORK (ALSO NETWORK COMPLETED FOR CRETE AND OTHER ISLANDS)
• IMPORTANT UPDATES OF STREET NAMES, NUMBERINGS AND RESTRICTIONS IN THESSALONIKI GREATER AREA, CHALKIDIKI, MUNICIPALITIES OF ATHENS GREATER AREA AND MANY CITIES
• IMPORTANT UPDATES OF RIVERS - LAKES - COASTLINE
• UPDATE OF THE ALREADY RICH POI DATABASE
UPDATE INSTRUCTIONSCode:Please Login or Register to see the links
1. Download the installer and save it on the Desktop on your PC.
2. If Auto Drive Hellas is installed on a card (SD, miniSD or microSD), remove the card from your device, and insert it in a Card Reader attached to your PC.
If Αuto Drive Hellas has been preloaded in your GPS device, connect your device to your PC, using the USB cable.
3. Run the installer you downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. After the installation is completed, disconnect your device or Card Reader using the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon, on your Windows taskbar.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]