This works in 62 and in O600, I hope it will work in 64 too
1. Hit FIND
2. Scroll to and highlight TIDES, but DO NOT select it with ENTER
3. With TIDES highlighted, hit MENU
4. This will bring up a sub-menu with SEARCH NEAR and CHANGE ITEM ORDER. Select SEARCH NEAR
5. This will bring up another sub-menu. Select A MAP POINT. This will allow you to scroll near the area where the tides of interest are.
6. Scroll to the area of your tidal interest on the map. Doesn't have to be anything special, just the arrow pointing at a point on the map near your tidal interest area. Our goal is to bring up a new set of TIDE POINTS to select from near this point.
7. The USE button will be highlighted. Hit ENTER to select this point.
8. The menu with TIDES will reappear with TIDES highlighted. Hit ENTER
9. This will bring up a new list of TIDE POINTS near the map point you selected. You can now select from the list a TIDE POINT of interest near the map point you selected by scrolling with the arrows, highlighting and hitting ENTER.
10. At the next screen GO is highlighted, rather than hitting ENTER to select GO, hit MENU. This will bring up the option to REVIEW POINT.
11. Select REVIEW POINT to see the tides for the TIDE POINT you selected.