WebLogic Workshop Java control extensions:
Please Login or Register to see the links
Types of JCX Files
The contents of a JCX file depend on the type of control the file extends. JCX files can represent the following types of controls:
- Database control: used to access a database from your web service. To learn more about Database Controls, see Database Control.
- EJB control: used to access an existing Enterprise JavaBean (EJB) from your web service. To learn more about EJB Controls, see EJB Control.
- JMS control: used to access an existing Java Message Service (JMS) queue or topic from your web service. To learn more about JMS Controls, see JMS Control.
- Web Service control: used to communicate with another web service from your service. Web Service Control.
- Extensible custom control: Advanced users of WebLogic Workshop can create custom controls that are extensible in the same way built-in controls are extensible. To learn more, consult the documentation for the Control Developer's Kit.