As per above, I'm lost looking for the right versions of JCV files and ASR-SRX addons. I tried the one in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (D2504050A_JCV.rar nuvi 37xx ( 557Mb ) ) but it doesn't seem to work...
I didn't try the ASR-SRX of that thread... is there anyone who can confirm it works with 3790T?
Also, what are the right folders where to save the JCV and ASR-SRX?
I know this has been discussed in other threads, but I find complicated to sort through the threads.
Presently, I am told that the address dictation is not working in my language (italian), but telephone and other menu items work.
EDIT: the GMAP3d buildings work, though.
up, up and away.
have you read the thread I linked before? all the instructions about files paths are there or look at your device.xml
Yes, I did, but there are no files in that thread. The files are in the thread I linked.
Can you confirm I can take the files in my thread and put them where your thread points to?
The reason I'm asking is that I ALREADY DID IT and while the gmap3d works, the junction view doesn't so it appears that D2504050A is not the right file for CNEU NT 2012.20 and 3790T.
Dou you have CNEU NTU or CNEU NT?
From Where did you download cn 2012.20?
Last edited by lolypop000; 13th October 2011 at 15:51.
in 3790 you can use NTU map and D3048030A.jcv,works fine in my 3790
Ok, thanks for your help. I'll try with NTU and D3048030A.jcvin 3790 you can use NTU map and D3048030A.jcv,works fine in my 3790
I'll keep you posted.
NT, but I'll give NTU a try.Dou you have CNEU NTU or CNEU NT?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]From Where did you download cn 2012.20?
Here the results:
1) D3048030A.jcv works with 3790T. The correct folder in sdcard is \GARMIN\JCV
2) NTU correctly compiles and uploads via mapsource (map unlocked by Garmin keygen v.1.5) , but 3790T is unable to authenticate the map. Unlocking with Fast IMG unlocker v2.1 loses some search capability (searching for Milano, returns Milano 3, Milano Marittima, and others, but not Milano, MI). I'm trying to sorting this as I write.
3) ASR-SRX must be saved into DeviceLetter:\.System\ASR and not "Garmin folder in the ASR Folder" as described [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
4) gmap3d.img correctly works when unlocked with Fast IMG Unlocker v.2.1 and saved into sdcard \MAP
5) G2S Path: \.System\G2S and .db Path: "\.System\SQLite\" as correctly described