You should use Basecamp to manage your 62 waypoints . BaseCamp allows to create, view and edit waypoints, routes and tracks. BaseCamp organizes waypoints, routes, tracks stored in the Library.You can import the following file types.
GPS Exchange Format (.gpx)
Garmin GPS Database (.gdb)
WORKING WITH WAYPOINTS IN BASECAMP:
1. Waypoints can be uploaded to the unit directly from Map Source, however, they can not be downloaded from the unit to MS.
2. Waypoints can be imported from .gdb or .gpx files into BaseCamp (Recently Imported) and then "copied" to the unit's List.
3. When waypoints are deleted from the unit's List, they are also deleted from the unit.
4. Waypoints and tracks in the unit can be edited in the bottom panel.
WORKING WITH TRACKS:
1. Unlike waypoints, tracks can be downloaded to MapSource.
2. The current tracks inside the unit are displayed by BaseCamp when the unit is plugged in.
3. Any selected track can be edited in the bottom panel, Properties.
4. Highlighting track segments in the bottom panel changes their color to orange in the Properties and can be deleted.
5. Also available in the bottom panel is the profile of the track.
6. The saved tracks are in: x:\Garmin\GPX while the current track is in: x:\Garmin\GPX\Current.
These tracks can be downloaded by programs that recognize the .gpx format.
There are programs, like GPS Babel (GPS Visualizer online), that will convert from CSV to GPX. Basecamp will open a GPX file.