Garmin Mapsource Product Creator v.8.0
Updates of MPC v8.0 include:
• Updated Helpfiles: Expanded information on Frequently Asked Questions and details on new functionality. Added advanced feature samples for JCV, 3D and Approach builds.
• Map Signature: Digital signature is designed to detect attempts to remove locking structures from the maps. Map signature will require an internet connection during map build to contact the Garmin signature service, and insert the signature into the map. V8.0 allows you to now build products with the signature - device support is still ongoing – release TBD.
• Route Speed support: MPC will support the ability to specify a speed that will only be used in route calculation. This allows you to use one speed to control routing and a separate speed for the legal speed limit. This routing attribute will: Be more granular than speed category, Never be displayed to the user, Override all static speed information, Not override real time traffic, Not factor into ETA calculations.
• Expanded Restaurant Type Support: Many new restaurant types are supported by newer devices, so we are adding these to MPC. African, Australian, Austrian, Bohemian, Greek, Maltese, etc. Over 60 new types in all.
• Expanded Service Type Support: MPC will also support a new collection of service point types that are more granular than before. Train Station, Commuter Rail Station, Bus Station, Ferry Terminal, Race Track, Sporting Goods, ATM, etc. Over 60 new types in all.
• Raster/Vector combination maps: MPC will support the ability to create maps that are hybrids of raster and vector data. MPC will tile the raster images as part of the map build process.
[hide][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/hide]
3 rared parts
[hide][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/hide]
Thanks for the new version. Compilation is much faster now, but the Lane Connections no longer created - this Warning occurs:
These Lane Connections were compiled fine earlier (with 7.24 version)!WARNING! Message: Found a road where the lane count was unexpectedly 0
Suggestion: Set the LANE_CNT_F an LANE_CNT_R fields to nonzero values or remove the any lane connections to this road (source line: Source xxx, Major entity xxxxx, Line ID xxxxx)
Line Info: Label: XXXXXXXXXXXX XXX
Link ID: xxxxx
Start Coord: Nxx.xxxxxx Exx.xxxxxx
End Coord: Nxx.xxxxxx Exx.xxxxxx
Garmin Lane Counts: 1 (forward) 1 (reverse)
Premium Lane Counts: 0 (forward) 0 (reverse)
I think that the reason lies in the Premium Lane, which wasn't in previous versions.
Does anyone know what this Premium Lane means?
how we can Preprocess Raster Images in mbc v.8
а линки где?
click on LIKE and you can see it
Importing FTR files...
ERROR! Language revision conflict.
Mdr revision is 32770, build revision is 32769
Source file = "C:\projects\createmdr_release\FTR_REC.CPP", line # = 1563.
Import error for D:\_MPC_sborka\2\I3750003.FTR
how to solve the problem?
Last edited by Sersenk; 20th August 2012 at 14:19.