Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 105
  1. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thx for the reply have you got link to the K0257 software for MMI 3G High?

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #92
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floro View Post
    thx for the reply have you got link to the K0257 software for MMI 3G High?
    Just type in chrome, K0257_(full name) u ll find on other forums links to it. And watchout on variants, somewhere u ll find 9303 and 9304 u ll like I ll need 9307,9308

    Послато са TA-1033 уз помоћ Тапатока

  4. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have installed navigation and everything works fine. How can I upload a polish language to MMI 3G Hign?

  5. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I wanted to upgrade the software to the latest version of HNav_EU_K0257_6_D1 but after inserting the card I get such a message:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    does anyone know what's going on? The loog file has something like this:


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #95
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floro View Post
    I wanted to upgrade the software to the latest version of HNav_EU_K0257_6_D1 but after inserting the card I get such a message:
    Hnav and Bnav are totally different versions of hardware and software

    "A variant conflict occurred!
    Main Unit variant: 9303
    Release info variant 9307 9308"

    You have BNav - 3G Basic. You need different firmware updates and different map files.

    0260 is the latest BNav firmware and map database 5.28.2
    Last edited by spijun; 18th May 2019 at 09:16 AM.
    Enjoy life

  7. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spijun View Post
    Hnav and Bnav are totally different versions of hardware and software

    "A variant conflict occurred!
    Main Unit variant: 9303
    Release info variant 9307 9308"

    You have BNav - 3G Basic. You need different firmware updates and different map files.

    0260 is the latest BNav firmware and map database 5.28.2


    why the display shows me the MMI 3G High versions in my car


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #97
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    331

    Default

    Because you have installed a hacked version of the firmware:


    powered by K7 for AUD

    THIS IS NOT EXIST ON REGULAR FIRMWARE, You have a Polish menu that does not exist in Audi for Bnav


    4G0060884AE is last version map for Bnav
    Last edited by spijun; 18th May 2019 at 01:44 PM.
    Enjoy life

  9. #98
    Member + MMI 3GHigh (HNav) & 3G Plus (HN+) MAPS 6.28.2 8R0 051 884 GA - TORRENT
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Hrvatska
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    That explains much. I told floro that I never seen BNav on A6 4F. Someone from Poland has hacked the firmware and thats the reason how BNav maps and firmware got on Hnav. It is probably Hnav version without HDD so no maps cannot be installed on that system. Really interesting.

  10. #99
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bpodnar View Post
    That explains much. I told floro that I never seen BNav on A6 4F. Someone from Poland has hacked the firmware and thats the reason how BNav maps and firmware got on Hnav. It is probably Hnav version without HDD so no maps cannot be installed on that system. Really interesting.
    Navigation works only with the inserted SD card, the map occupies little more than 7GB. So how can I restore everything to the factory state, so that I can upload maps to MMI 3G High?
    Last edited by floro; 18th May 2019 at 03:53 PM.

  11. #100
    Master spijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floro View Post
    Navigation works only with the inserted SD card, the map occupies little more than 7GB. So how can I restore everything to the factory state, so that I can upload maps to MMI 3G High?
    HELOOOOOOOO you have Bnav

    Hnav and Bnav are totally different versions of hardware and software
    Enjoy life

 

 
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •