Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Problem with gpsmap 276c
    Problem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276c

Sorry Caty, I wasn't contradicting you merely stating that it seems the BC g2 is not fully compatible with his unit. I did say also say this: 'But the 3rd party CCD Gold should still work ok.' Probably also setting is on declutter as you suggest.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

2.    Advertissements

Navigation software expert Problem with gpsmap 276c
    Problem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276c

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I think Giomen is on to something there, the GPSMAP 276c is not in the compatible devices list for BlueChart g2
    But the author is interesting to it and BCh limitation for his Nuvi is suited for him. I doubt what BCh is compatible with Nuvi. Why do not try use G2 for 276C. It works on GPSMAP 60-78. Not so good but it is work after map menu manipulations.
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Problem with gpsmap 276c
    Problem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276c

Yes, BCg2 will work in a nuvi 500 too but without full functionality. I don't mean that it won't work in the 276c just not fully as you implied earlier by suggesting trying the old original BC, see this:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    .......... merely stating that it seems the BC g2 is not fully compatible with his unit. I did say also say this: 'But the 3rd party CCD Gold should still work ok.' Probably also setting is on declutter as you suggest.
    Jeez! Is it 'pick on Neil day' today?
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Vip Master Problem with gpsmap 276c
    Problem with gpsmap 276cProblem with gpsmap 276c

Maybe a little OT but it is important that the 276c is fed by external power when maps are transferred to it. Even with a fully charged battery I have experienced some strange effects, not that I say that this is the problem in this case.
    Since the 276c (and 278/478) is not sold anymore and starts to be difficult to get hands on as used I do not want to test with my dear unit. It serves as prime navigator on my Motorcycle and there are still no units that matchs it when it comes to functionallty and robustness.