Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Can u seperate between Thai and English version?

2.    Advertissements

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30
    Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30

No, if you mean can you separate English from the Dual version. See posts #8 & 9.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Member + Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30 hudriwudri's Avatar

Hi

a friend just called me, he's in Thailand with a Nuvi Cad or Can 310

I never saw this device, or heard anything about it.

Can someone tell me if it's able to handle Dual cards?

Any help would be appreciated!
    by(e)
    Hudriwudri

ราปิดเวียนนาคือที่หนึ่งของฟุตบอลออสเตรีย

Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30

All examples of nuvi 3x0 i've seen have 'CAN 210' stamped into the case beneath the antenna flap to the right of the sticker with the model and serial number. Assuming it's a Western 310 i don't think it can fully use a dual map, it will display it though of course.

GU offers 3x0 nuvi series a language pack update for ไทย, but the 006B048201.bin it places on the unit doesn't seem to be utilised. WU offers a Thai non-TTS voice only, no other associated files such as KB/Text are downloadable to 3xx series, all that is firmware based.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Setting locale to Other [no Thailand available in Western fw] makes no difference that i can see, no TH keyboard available and any TH language symbols are shown as Latin/Unicode gibberish but the TH non-TTS voice seems to work OK and the navigation instructions are shown on the top banner properly in English but Deutsch doesn't seem to display properly and contains some gibberish.

He could also try using the older English only map if he has a nuvi 310.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Member + Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30 hudriwudri's Avatar

thx for this mate, the problem is, that he is an absolute newbie to PC and Garmin, and needs me tu put a new map via Teamviewer

he only needs a new map, Keyboard German or English is enough but speech needs to be German

LOL

And I am not travelling to Thailand this winter
    by(e)
    Hudriwudri

ราปิดเวียนนาคือที่หนึ่งของฟุตบอลออสเตรีย

Here's the non-TTS Deutsch and TTS Yannick & Steffi suitable for nuvi 3x0. Can't help with a German KB, as said before that's only in the firmware so it would have to added by a fw mod [too big for me] so he'll have get by using the standard English layout which should be usable for DE.
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Question

May I know why there are three gmapprom+JCV 212*234 files with the same size? How different are they?
    Last edited by hs9jgb; 20th December 2014 at 06:38 AM.

heard that 2014.40 is out.

Garmin Super Moderator Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30
    Garmin City Navigator Thailand 2014.30

Quote Originally Posted by newtop View Post
    heard that 2014.40 is out.
    The latest version, available from Garmin is 2014.30 released 2014-11-25

d324184646e7823cf4e15764f6ee7228
    cfddc47442fd63403a645f82612baeb0