Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Unlocking garmin maps help!
    Unlocking garmin maps help!Unlocking garmin maps help!Unlocking garmin maps help!Unlocking garmin maps help!Unlocking garmin maps help!Unlocking garmin maps help!Unlocking garmin maps help!

Quote Originally Posted by GPS Maniak View Post
    I know: buy!
    @GPS Maniak
    Welcome to you also! And i agree, ppl should just buy this one.

@karolex5 and anyone else with the same aim,
    Please just give up on this 'cos nobody here will help you now even if they could [we can't btw]. So buy it, all accounts say it's worth the money anyway.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

2.    Advertissements

Hello Authors.

I apologize for my bad intentions.
    I had an opportunity to test your map and it looks like a piece of great job.
    Don't worry, I am giving up, and going to buy your map, because I know it is worth it.

Have a good day

popej

Thanks for understanding

I hope you will be satisfied. And new version should be released in next days.