Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default gauss-boaga in wgs84 datum

I remedied a nautical map with obstacle detection to trawl in DWG format and with reference grid Gauss-boaga - Datum Rome 1940 - central meridian 15 ° east - Zone 32
    how you can convert it so that it gives the location of a datum wgs84 with lat / long --> hddd ° mm.mmm '?????
    i have hds 8
    thanks

2.    Advertissements

Important User gauss-boaga in wgs84 datum
    gauss-boaga in wgs84 datumgauss-boaga in wgs84 datumgauss-boaga in wgs84 datumgauss-boaga in wgs84 datumgauss-boaga in wgs84 datumgauss-boaga in wgs84 datumgauss-boaga in wgs84 datum

I think you can do it with GlobalMapper Italian version.
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    The Italian version offers coordinates conversion of the different cartographic reference systems: Cassini-Soldner (Land Registry), Gauss-Boaga (aerial photos) and UTM ED50 is (IGM) in WGS84 (orthophoto), it provides truly more accurate results than would be possible using the English language version.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

thanks catymag

hi, caty
    I proceeded to use global mapper, and from there I was able to display coordinates as desired
    but this morning at sea in search of those points are not able to find the rocks, despite probed within a radius of 500 meters, I suggest some specific settings?
    on why GM is not possible to click on the "mark waypoint" which is always disabled?