Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Member + Parts for GPSmap 60CSX? mullerh's Avatar

Default Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?

I recently damaged the black rubber buttons on the front of a my GPSmap 60CSX. They can not be repaired. Everything else still works perfectly. I disassembled the unit and found that the buttons all remove as one assembly similar to most keypads. I asked Garmin if they sell replacements. They of course do not. I don't want to do the repair/exchange with Garmin because all the repaired unit come with new and not original SIRF chipset. These new chipsets do not work with older software.
    I have looked at alternate sources for this part without much luck. The only thing i have been able to come up with is to buy a used or broken GPS of the 60 series for parts. Does any one else perhaps have any other sources or ideas?
    Thank for any ideas you may have.

2.    Advertissements

Important User Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?
    Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Thanks Catymag, I tried that source. The part is correct but they only have the buttons with Taiwan/Chinese lettering. I was hoping for English

GPSPower Helper Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?
    Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?

Quote Originally Posted by mullerh View Post
    Thanks Catymag, I tried that source. The part is correct but they only have the buttons with Taiwan/Chinese lettering. I was hoping for English
    I have this part. Send me a private message, okay?
    DriveLuxe50, Nuvi 2689, Etrex 30x, Epix, VivoActive HR.

I appears that I may have found the part that I need to fix my Garmin GPSmap 60CSX. I have Angelozip to thank for his help.
    The part will shortly be in the hand of the Post Office of various countries and with a little bit of luck it will make the 10,000 km journey from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Calgary, Canada.

Important User Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?
    Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?Parts for GPSmap 60CSX?

Very nice Angelo! Let us know when it arrives in Calgary .

sent with my phone
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

I am happy to announce that the replacement part for my Garmin 60CSX has arrived from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

17 days is pretty good for a for 10,000km journey by mail from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Calgary, Canada.

Many thanks to Angelo for helping me with my problem.