Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GPSPower Helper OSM Extra Downloads - Europe up to 26/Oct/2014
    OSM Extra Downloads - Europe up to 26/Oct/2014

retail OSM Extra Downloads - Europe up to 26/Oct/2014

OSM Extra Downloads - Europe up to 31/August/2014

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    OSM Extra Downloads are only for registered users, which make a donation to request registration; so, they are not free... However; all can download piece by piece all maps for free and form the entire map
    shared here.

Coverage: all Europe

Spoiler: OSM EUROPE 310814.7z (PC Installer in eight parts)
    OSM EUROPE 310814.7z.001: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 310814.7z.002: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 310814.7z.003: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 310814.7z.004: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 310814.7z.005: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 310814.7z.006: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 310814.7z.007: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 310814.7z.008: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Recommended to use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to unpack my files.

Edit: Apologies for the downloaders, I post with hurry and forgot the last part link. now complete!
    Last edited by Pungente; 7th September 2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: add spare links
    Recommended to use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to unpack my files.
    Zero posters won`t have hide links available, please post a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to be able to like and unhide links.
    ↙ LIKE to show your gratitude and unhide links; refresh (hit F5) if necessary.

2.    Advertissements

Does the PC Installer for Europe includes Conture lines?

@ rollmops;
    Sorry; don`t include...
    It`s not easy to upload a huge map as this; but maybe I achieve someday, stay tuned on!
    For the present time, apologies.
    Zero posters won`t have hide links available, please post a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to be able to like and unhide links.

In what way are these map/maps different/better than the maps I can download from garmin.openstreetmap.nl of openfietsmap.nl (Europe version) ?

These maps are only for registered users that paid for your login (or for the GPSPower members .
    You can download each piece of this map separated, as Great Neil has observed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    @byedus
    PC Install versions for separate EU countries are available:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Just request the individual countries you want, download the exe installers for each and then you can build your map image with MapInstall up to the FAT32 file size limit of >4GiB [or >2GiB if you have a very old unit e.g. nuvi 3xx/6xx or SP].
    Last edited by Pungente; 7th September 2014 at 07:31 PM. Reason: improving

Well, lets improving my question.
    It isn't the way for downloading these maps (indeed single country can be downloaded for Free and Europe asked for a donation), It's the detail and layput (stylesheet, typ etc.) of this map compared to other maps like the one's I mentioned.

There are a lot of maps from the data of openstreetmap (I contribute to osm for several years now) and a like to examine how the mapmakers handle this data. (openfietsmap, garmin.openstreetmap, freizeitkarte, kowoma, wander/reitkarte, velomap, openmtbmap, aio. raumbezug etc. etc. and even Garmin ! ). Several Years ago I made my own cyclemaps, but I stopped when all that new initiatives appeared.

I downloaded the German version from maps.alternativaslibres and honestly the map layout disappoint me, compared e.g. to Openfietsmap.
    That is the background to my first question, since you are one of the map makers? or well informed about the details of this map.
    Further, no misunderstanding: I applaud all initiatives wholeheartedly likes this Europe-map from alternativeslibre !
    Last edited by bommelb; 7th September 2014 at 08:26 PM.

@bommelb;

Better explained! (And apologies for my misunderstood. I just not want to let your question without a answer, maybe my response could be usefull...)
    I think that your question is more a discuss than a ask-response case...

I also applause the handlers of these maps! I applause anyone that have the knowledge and the desire enough to make a map and share it!
    And I want to sum at this discussion my very good impression of the maps of this project; where I live they improoved too much the map in last years. In past, I used to consider the OSM the last option to I try here, but these maps were updated and; now, is the second of four, not too far of the first! Anyway; my position is I prefer have all possibilities in my SD Card to choose which serve me better on the fly. I can use their map here easily.

Layout is something personal, I like their layout and I don`t be happy if they change... I don`t know if the layout is the same everywhere; and the true is I cannot discuss your impression...

Other advantage is to international trip, the route goes flawless. Is a big advantage to have all that maps completing each other. If I go to other country, it`s my first option...

Well; just another point of view.
    Best regards to all friends of GPSPower!
    Last edited by Pungente; 11th September 2014 at 03:41 PM.

retail OSM Extra Downloads - Europe up to 08/September/2014

Spoiler: OSM EUROPE 080914.zip (8 parts)
    OSM EUROPE 080914.zip.001 700.0 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 080914.zip.002: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 080914.zip.003: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 080914.zip.004: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 080914.zip.005: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 080914.zip.006: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 080914.zip.007 700.0 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OSM EUROPE 080914.zip.008 528.0 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: EUROPE VFP.zip (3 parts)
    EUROPE VFP.zip.001: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    EUROPE VFP.zip.002: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    EUROPE VFP.zip.003: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Last edited by Pungente; 12th September 2014 at 03:30 AM. Reason: add falty 6th part

retail OSM Extra Downloads - Europe up to 14/Sep/2014

Spoiler: PC Installer
    OpenStreetMap_Europe 140914.zip: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: EUROPE VFP.zip (3 parts)
    EUROPE VFP.zip.001: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    EUROPE VFP.zip.002: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    EUROPE VFP.zip.003: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

retail OSM Extra Downloads - Europe up to 28/Sep/2014

Spoiler: PC Installer
    Download all files to the same folder, than install in PC executting the last part. No need to unpack anything.

MapData_Europe-0.zip 1.03 GB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    MapData_Europe-1.zip 1.03 GB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    MapData_Europe-2.zip 731.6 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    MapData_Europe-3.zip 803.4 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    MapData_Europe-4.zip 1.09 GB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    MapData_Europe-5.zip 722.8 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    OpenStreetMap_Europe.exe 233 KB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.